Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 151408 times)

Irajinia WAS going to flee to Giyges, but that is scratched.

Irajinia remains in orbit of Enduva.

Republic of Iodine News Report

TECHNOLOGY
The Republic has begun research on an hydrogen extraction spire to place over a large deposit of hydrogen located under the town of Leston. All citizens within the city have been evacuated and it is scheduled to be level by nuclear bomb tomorrow at one thirty PM.

Artist's drawing of the spire

GOVERNMENT
Another massacre of Tribals was enacted today, leaving 18 of a tribe dead. "We're doing the best we can to prevent this," says agent Anthony Tholler, one of the members of the ITPO.""Construction of the new facility is nearly done already. We're giving them a safe place to live." The reserve's completion is estimated at one week.

Guys we need to end it when rok gets back, or he'll be pissed.

The Republic requests to ally with Darskel, and also wishes to join the FNDC.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 11:41:05 PM by Watcher In The Myst »

New Trejirm has completely withdrawn from Enduva and is heading back, with cargo ships full of resources, to Trejirm on Hera. After that checkpoint, a small fleet will travel to the distant system of Garthion-4 and we will settle on the habitable planet with life already flourishing on it, named Cerio.

Cerio from it's distant moon, Klaris.

Expect the next topic sometime in the next 2 days. I'll be using SpaceEngine for planet pictures, and we could probably even use programs like Kerbal Space Program or any 3D modeler to really get a better interaction in the Earth series. Anyone up for it?

Sergei Reznikov, leader of the New Crescent Federation, a former insurrectionist group leader from the Republic of Aksuvistan(Earth 2.0), has been assassinated today by an unknown character. Reznikov has now be usurped within a coup d'état.
More news later on.

We could have these two topics with two planets?

Everyone that doesn't want to live on Enduva leave, anyone else stay. Maybe we could actually have space trade routes..

New Porlaq begins brainstorming about large Cargo ships.

Citizens within the RoI panic and begin to make a push towards the landing zone of the ships from Hera, which was recently made the spaceport of the area. They are retaliating with small arms such as hunting rifles and handguns. Riot Police has been dispatched and is in action.

Riot Police forming a blockade

A suppression team preparing to move in

Carnage in the streets

A new weapon is being developed to combat the rioters.

Constellation Foederatarum News

- Constellation starts developing a long-range space shuttle, not to evacuate, but to colonize the new planet. The shuttle will be able to travel at 4 light years per week.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:03:19 AM by HelplessNobb88 »

Tell that to Kitteh who made a ship that can travel at 50 lightyears a second which he made in two months.

Actually, it only carries about a total of 1,000 people, and travels at 50 light years a month, not a second, you loving handicap.  Try to read better you loving handicapped starfish.

Novus News Today

The Empire of Novus continues its voyage on their "super ship" to the still classified location (info on the location on arrival), as they hastily finish an extremely large, unarmed ship, solely meant for transportation of the entire population of Novus.  The ship has been being constructed at a much slower rate for quite a while now, but is greatly needed to travel to Cerio at these times.

The Novus-based company, Ignus, (IG) is still hoping to sell their firearms to any nation that needs powerful, affordable, and durable small arms.  They're selling off large shipping containers of the following weapons, which can be viewed on Novus's nation post:

•IG Javelin* ($249.99/container**)
•IG Remus* ($324.99/container**)
•IG Trident* ($229.99/container**)
•IG Gladius* ($79.99/container**)
•IG Jupiter* ($119.99/container**)

•All ammunition costs $39.99/container* **

*Ammunition sold seperately**

**10% shipping cost rate applies
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:41:41 PM by Kiddeh »

We could have these two topics with two planets?
Everyone that doesn't want to live on Enduva leave, anyone else stay. Maybe we could actually have space trade routes..

New Porlaq begins brainstorming about large Cargo ships.
Sounds good. My b-day's tomorrow, so I'll probably make the topic on Wednesday. Expect lovey pics.

Watcher's last image made me think of this.

-snip-

Holy stuff, what is that from?  It's looks like a game, but the closer I look at it, it looks like it's real.