Post your spore creations

Author Topic: Post your spore creations  (Read 22884 times)

my scroll wheel won't work for changing the fatness but it works for zoom.  help?

also how to add joints?

how do i check if my PC can run the spore creater demo?
il lmao if blockland goes on it next

my scroll wheel won't work for changing the fatness but it works for zoom.  help?

also how to add joints?

You have to move your mouse on the SPINE parts until it goes blue then you can move your mouse wheel.

To add joints. You place an arm or whatever. Remove the hand. and then hold alt and click and drag like the forearm and attach it to the whole thing. Do it over and over.

geforce 7300
1025xsomething
high quality
full screen

28fps on menu
17fps on creator

also how to add joints?

You have to move your mouse on the SPINE parts until it goes blue then you can move your mouse wheel.

To add joints. You place an arm or whatever. Remove the hand. and then hold alt and click and drag like the forearm and attach it to the whole thing. Do it over and over.

i was clicking and scrolling, lol

attach the forearm to what?

To the same forearm.

it wont let me.  i removed the hand, copied the forearm, and it wont let me paste.

EDIT: i figureed it out, you have to press control when you paste
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 01:54:54 AM by Medival »

HE IS HERE TO EAT YOU

oh yeah and i made this one legged thing too

Spin the galaxy at the menu and you get will wright

oh on this guy inflate his head to see all the parts
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 02:29:51 AM by Medival »

I made mine into an avatar with paint.net. God, if I'm having this much fun with just the measly demo, I can't imagine what the actual game is going to be like!

FALCON PUNCH

Someone needs to make the Zeeky H. Bomb.

Screw it I am going to use it, I am still going to buy the version that cost though.