Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2444594 times)

EDIT: Oh hey, hit the 3,000 post mark with this one. Neat. 3,000 posts in a little over 5 years.
3 years for me and over 8500.

I started playing TF2 only a few months before I joined the forums. :/

Just 2010. :(
I didn't wanna pay monies so I waited until it was f2p.

Just 2010. :(
I didn't wanna pay monies so I waited until it was f2p.

holy forget has tf2 seriously been free to play for 4 years

jesus

I remember when people were upset about that

holy forget has tf2 seriously been free to play for 4 years

jesus

Actually, TF2 became free on June 23, 2011 with the release of the Über Update.

Actually, TF2 became free on June 23, 2011 with the release of the Über Update.

That can't be true because I bought the texas ten gallon on the store to get premium and I've been playing since November 2010 according to my mercenary.

That can't be true because I bought the texas ten gallon on the store to get premium and I've been playing since November 2010 according to my mercenary.
Quote from: Team Fortress Wiki
The Über Update is a major content update for Team Fortress 2 and was released on June 23, 2011 Patch. It was heralded as "The biggest, most ambitious update in the history of Team Fortress 2." Similar to other major updates, such as the Sniper vs. Spy Update and the Engineer Update, the Über Update followed a four-day-long system of daily content previews, the last of which featured the release of Meet the Medic.

I was given TF2 from a friend on my old steam account back in 2011, and it cost him money.
But I lost that account and made a new one a few months later.

Then why did I have to buy premium via the mann co store and have no proof of purchase? D:

Is it unfair to have the character's hands/arms removed from the viewmodels?

Probably not since it's like setting your view model FOV so that the whole model can't be seen

Except the weapons are still in your way

Is it unfair to have the character's hands/arms removed from the viewmodels?

No? I play with no viewmodels at all on some classes

i only disable viewmodels on dodgeball servers where i need to see where the rocket is at all times

I like it that way
reminds me so much of Blockland

11.33 ref keys
what is life