Author Topic: What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?  (Read 3379 times)

no idea how you guys remember your dreams. i cannot remember any of mine.
probs cus ur asain

My dad joined the army then drove a tank through my bedroom

probs cus ur asain
he's not really asian, it's just like this big inside joke

i had a dream years back that i went on a movie date on the old slate map with a forumer who i'd never met in person before or even really interacted with. i then met him in person a couple of years later and he looked just like he did in my dream.

I came home from work when I was 6 at Jurassic Park and got cuckolded and cheated on by a stegosaurus I was dating except she was made out of leafs because she was actually a hedge that looked like a dinosaur.

I went into my Mom's room to make sure she still loved me and woke her up at 3 in the morning.

I remember I had a barrel of cheesepuffs and suddenly from the puffs hatched out spiders.

And that's why I vomit a little bit eating anything "puffy".

i had a dream years back that i went on a movie date on the old slate map with a forumer who i'd never met in person before or even really interacted with. i then met him in person a couple of years later and he looked just like he did in my dream.

thats forgetin weird mate

So I was on a school playground but I was dressed as a sniper from world war 1 and was firing at bad guys but then I was hiding and a bunch of girls dressed like they would on the oregon trail walked up to me and said "Hey aren't you that famous sniper." And swooning about me shooting people and then I woke up.

no idea how you guys remember your dreams. i cannot remember any of mine.
your dream usually would have to be interrupted by a rude awakening so its still in your head

your dream usually would have to be interrupted by a rude awakening so its still in your head
it really depends. a lot of people remember like all of their dreams, which just seems crazy to me

it might have something to do that im a really deep sleeper awoken by alarm clock every night

I had a dream where people was going into a small rocket and entered. The rocket flew up very fast and i fell from it in space and ended up in another planet with sonic characters, then i woke up

i had a dream where i was in a chuck e cheese and a kid came up to me calling himself badspot

I had a dream that my whole life was a lie and everyone around me were robots tricking me into thinking that the world right now is perfect. Then I started a revolution with some group of 8 year olds.

I don't remember the timeline at all this dream, and the details have always been fuzzy, but I remember dreaming about being in a ditch by a farm, then there was this Candylandesque-bounce-house like thing that was actually made for go carts and we drove on that I when I woke up I was EXTREMELY confused.