Poll

Should this become public?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Jakob's Mini Empires - UPDATES AND EVENTS!  (Read 7708 times)

Jakob, I suggest just to ignore Revoltech. He's not going to stop attacking you.

Anyways, good job on the topic. It seems like you're really trying to improve your server.

Jakob, I suggest just to ignore Revoltech. He's not going to stop attacking you.

Anyways, good job on the topic. It seems like you're really trying to improve your server.

Yeah, I guess I should. And thanks for the compliment!

Le reserve.

We should review this on the BCE channel. I will be willing to register later this month. Im in Peru and...you get the story.

We should review this on the BCE channel. I will be willing to register later this month. Im in Peru and...you get the story.

Me reviewing my own server? Nonono. You review it. I'll edit it :3

No i'll edit it.
once adobe loads.

No i'll edit it.
once adobe loads.

I have adobe too. I don't know how to use it though.

Hey, revo, yah you revoltech... 3 pictures from my drama.

Lol. 3 pictures for everyone.

From my drama.

NOW EXPLAIN WHY YOU CALLED YOURSELF GAY? YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!

pls people, stop being a jerk.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:15:02 PM by Jakobblockhead »

No i'll edit it.
once adobe loads.

I laughed when I was loading Vegas Pro 12.

Then ill upload the raw footage and you download the video file off of youtube and edit and reupload it and ill delete the raw footage but ill put the raw footage as private so it wont look like a copy thingy.

Lol, you starfish. Get out of my topic. I started meteors, I did not copy you in meteor shapes. You understand that? You TOLD ME you were fine with resources in caves. And you your self said you didn't come up with planets! You're a fluke! I'm not even going to listen to you anymore you little 11 year old.

You're calling ME the 11 year old? I have pictures laying around in my computer proving that you're 11. You're dad loving monitors you during your "Play time." Grow up little dumbass. You did copy me in meteor shapes. And I never said I was fine with resources and the planets idea wasn't mine, I agree with that. But it was someone else's and I had permission to use the idea. You did not. Try and use some common sense, loving dumbass.

I have pictures laying around in my computer proving that you're 11.

Uhhh......thats creepy.

You're calling ME the 11 year old? I have pictures laying around in my computer proving that you're 11. You're dad loving monitors you during your "Play time." Grow up little dumbass. You did copy me in meteor shapes. And I never said I was fine with resources and the planets idea wasn't mine, I agree with that. But it was someone else's and I had permission to use the idea. You did not. Try and use some common sense, loving dumbass.

You know what, I don't care anymore. My dad had a talk with me because your such an starfish. You know what? Let's just drop it. I don't care if your stalking me at all. I did not copy you, and you said you were fine with it. Lets just see who has the best server.

Oh wait, you don't host anymore.

Nobody needs "permission" to use an idea.
Get over yourself, he can use the meteors shape and anything else as he pleases.

and the planets idea wasn't mine. But it was someone else's and I had permission to use the idea. You did not.
WAIT, WHAT
i'mseriouscounttheminiatureempi resserversthathaveplanets

WAIT, WHAT
i'mseriouscounttheminiatureempi resserversthathaveplanets

Nobody needs "permission" to use an idea.
Get over yourself, he can use the meteors shape and anything else as he pleases.

Ty. He's over himself.