Poll

What Project should MARS develope?

A space station
Space Interior Generator
MSS Zoroth
Some small vessel
Community Sever

Author Topic: Mass Astronomic Research Settlements ||MARS|| - Still better than ARES!  (Read 12865 times)

The Zoroth project is on hold until I get back on Sunday the following week (Going to Sweden for my 18th).

Space Content System will also be on hold until Sunday

I'm sorry but did you people even bother reading the requirments?  OK, I get the fact you are interested in joining, but first thing's first is that the entire clan likes you. You skip the entire thing than go on the assumption that if you say you want to join we will let you in. But I said if you show interest in joining. You do not bluntly come out and say it you sort of hint at it over the time as the clan gets to know you. Now if we think you are saying you want to join we will than message you. The time it takes for the clan to know you could take a few days or months. If you do it to forcefully it will seem like you're trolling the clan topic and you can get blacklisted. The reason its like this is to make character the first thing that counts. Building will come second, and if you role in a way clan likes you shall get in as the third thing.

I am sorry if you thought I was trolling.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 07:44:24 PM by BlockoBlocko »

Wow. Those ships look really awesome. Its good to see a serious ship building clan back after ARES went, they are always a huge inspiration.

Wow. Those ships look really awesome. Its good to see a serious ship building clan back after ARES went, they are always a huge inspiration.
were like ARES but roman! that is the really big difference between the two clans.

Hello I am back. Random screenshot time! I found these lurking in some of my old Dropbox folders.

Tomorrow I'll buy RTB hosting. Over the next few days I'll need ideas for which addons to be included. Currently I'm on a purging mission to see which addons we really don't need to conserve datablocks and loading time.

Additionally this happened while I was on vacation:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/07/20/gearbox-announces-hd-remakes-of-homeworld-1-and-2/

Super excited and scared for this IP

Tomorrow I'll buy RTB hosting. Over the next few days I'll need ideas for which addons to be included. Currently I'm on a purging mission to see which addons we really don't need to conserve datablocks and loading time
Take all add-ons you plan on getting rid of and put them in a separate folder, than go about updating them as well.

Dedicated Server is up!

Guys, I am going to try to make MARS' own main theme.

Would that be alright, guys?

Guys, I am going to try to make MARS' own main theme.

Would that be alright, guys?
music theme or theme as in a logo type object? since either would be fine as long as you linked it in here afterwards.

music theme or theme as in a logo type object? since either would be fine as long as you linked it in here afterwards.

Music theme.

I have updated the topic with the notification I have started MCSS Vermont, I will work on the guide to helping build a spaceship later. For now I shall leave this-

Ships go under a prefix like USS which stands for United Space Ship in Star Trek. Now considering these are MARS vessels clan ships shall go under the names of MSS. Colony ships in the clan though can go under the following titles of MCSS or MCS. SS in the past has also stood for Steam Ship and since ships are powered by a "core" they can also go under the name of MCCS, MCS but this time for core instead of colony. Now we have the following designation list

MSS - Mars Space Ship
MCSS - Mars Colony Space Ship
MCS - Mars Colony Ship
MCCS - Mars Colony Class Ship
MCCS - Mars Colony Core Ship
MCS - Mars Core Ship
MCSS - Mars Core Space Ship

Each can begin with a M for MARS or a U for United, if you feel like its more of a lone ship just don't add anything onto the beginning. Ship names can stand for more than one thing as well as is the case with CSS, For example HMS stands for His Majesty's Ship or Her Majesty's Ship depending on who is ruling at the time. That is how you name your spaceships for future reference. Please note there are other things to put in as the designation but those are the general types to be used.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 02:25:27 PM by Bester Bageler »

Simply Awesome.
The clan should make a tutorial on how to make a basic spaceship or tips.

We have made some progress today. Next time we should be getting together is "Thursday". Members you know what the pass will be changed to.

In a world where teenagers with too much spare time dominate the world with multi-billion dollar spaceships of non-before seen power, they are... MARS!