Poll

is unova great

no
9 (45%)
no
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Got puppers today (driving home)  (Read 27484 times)

rally are you a card carrying peta member

Unlike PETA I only kill the dogs I want to eat

rally you got the wrong hormones pumping through you rn

Darth, doesn't the mother get ultrasounds to check up on the puppies or something?

Darth, doesn't the mother get ultrasounds to check up on the puppies or something?
No, my mom always tries to avoid the vet. Not that there's anything wrong with the vet, but it isn't worth paying $500 every 2 weeks for an ultrasound

No, my mom always tries to avoid the vet. Not that there's anything wrong with the vet, but it isn't worth paying $500 every 2 weeks for an ultrasound
does your pet insurance not cover that?

darth buddy what happened to installing that post blocker

I dont know where it is
does your pet insurance not cover that?
We don't have any, but my dad still has a year to pay for it

What we are thinking is that it may have been an STV that caused this all. The vet said that because Porkchop had litters that had bigger puppies, but less dogs, so it may have been an STV.
Meanwhile, Porkchop has fully recovered from anesthesia about an hour ago.

What we are thinking is that it may have been an STV that caused this all. The vet said that because Porkchop had litters that had bigger puppies, but less dogs, so it may have been an STV.
I tried extensively to use google to figure out what 'an STV' is, to no avail. What is this?

I tried extensively to use google to figure out what 'an STV' is, to no avail. What is this?
loveually transmitted virus, so basically an STD

god damn these fools charge for every little thing

this will put a giant ass dent in my dads credit too if he cant pay it off in the next year
did you know that you just got completely ripped off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeDOQpfaUc8

did you know that you just got completely ripped off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeDOQpfaUc8
I think I understand why there is an attraction to inflation, but I personally don't share it. From my understanding, it's because the girl's belly is expanding in size due to an external action, right? Usually in inflation though the girl is literally being "inflated" by air/water, and that simply weirds me out. I know how uncomfortable it feels when you have air stuck in your stomach or you drink too much water, so the idea/"special interest" does not appeal to me that much.

When a girl is pregnant though and has a baby inside of her big bulging belly, that is attractive to me. There's something... no, someone... meaningful inside that nice female tummy :)
Gosh, I almost feel like I need to go to the hospital.