Author Topic: cca probably is back as secaye  (Read 2268 times)

Jesus Christ, what is with these people? It seems everyone these days has been perma-banned at least once, while I'm sitting here with an account from 09'. They just keep coming back over and over again, like they have nothing better to do except gawk at an online forum that hates them.

watch ide come here and defend this

Jesus Christ, what is with these people? It seems everyone these days has been perma-banned at least once, while I'm sitting here with an account from 09'. They just keep coming back over and over again, like they have nothing better to do except gawk at an online forum that hates them.
Truce next? Or iBan again?

if he does he's probably going to bring up gyt and xalos' drama or nigerian cunts in order to 1up you and gyt

or You's false wallhack accusations

ide and CCA are buttbuddies in CVG so they have probably already heard this

cca comes into CvG like once in a blue moon

I have nothing to defend, the last drama I said I regret giving him a key and working with him due to him being a ban on site. But since the last thread went on for months I'm assuming that changed. I haven't worked with him on any servers since then. I barely even talk to him on said discord Unova is referring too.

As far as I'm aware this drama has nothing to do with me, actually this is news to me.

Also for those who don't know, back when that first drama started with the Thorofane key, the key didn't get deactivated, and still isn't, which honestly surprised me, even after multiple people privately messaged Badspot about it. I can't answer why he got another key but I can say from what I see he's not a ban on site anymore.