Author Topic: what is your current biological wellbeing-ness  (Read 4393 times)

I am A-OK!

Luckily I have a very strong digestive system which permits me to ride on roller coasters after large meals. :)

I am A-OK!

Luckily I have a very strong digestive system which permits me to ride on roller coasters after large meals. :)

My stomach is made of titanium. Haven't puked from illness or bad food since I was 8 or 9. A migraine succeeded though, but that's not sickness.

ill, fever, but am recovering

overweight (203 lbs 5'8"<3)
aspergers
stretch marks
a little bit of Psoriasis (wiki link)

ok so I dont have an ulcer but I still feel like stuff

I think its because I'm in front of my comp so much but I have normal blood pressure last I checked ya dig
Ya know slightly low blood pressure is actually considered a good thing because it means you're less susceptible to high blood pressure as you age apparently ;)

I'm skinny.
I'm also only about 70-80 lbs and I'm 14, is that normal? I usually don't have physicals and stuff, so.
bullstuff??

4 foot 11 inches tall
double bullstuff????????

bullstuff??

double bullstuff????????
Either bullstuff or he's pretty sickly

Oh man I was born with a compromised immune system so I get sick really easily and alllllll the time but rn I'm okay I suppose

I am battling a real sugar addiction and trying to get this waistline in check bc my god I am losing my figure quickly

Also my mental business makes me feel like I'm in pain constantly which is ANNOYING my brain is MEAN and the only thing that helps is xanax but I'm trying to ration that for when I really need it also it makes me sleepy

can ocelotus, nessnet and me start a clan

"the backstreet twigs"

also im 16 but roughly same weight + height get on my level noobs
im in

The only thing wrong with me is my mental health, depression and such

Everything's more or less in order.  Stomach rumbling more than normal and hunger lower than normal.

I'm skinny.
I'm also only about 70-80 lbs and I'm 14, is that normal? I usually don't have physicals and stuff, so.
4 foot 11 inches tall
lol
i'm the same age as you and 6'0
m a n l e t

I'm slightly underweight, quite weak in the arms. Need to work out more. Barely eat any veggies, need a better diet.
A bit of depression but nothing too significant, I love life far too much to ever attempt to take it away. Issues with procrastination as most people have.

i'm the same age as you
6'0 at 9 years old

what a champ