Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30419 times)

Holy crap, I can imagine how high people are going to be or how many people are going to die. People seriously fight for things like this. That's why I think they're legalizing it.

Why would people die from lighting a leaf on fire?

Think about it for a second.

for medical reasons dumbass >:O

for medical reasons dumbass >:O
Its already legalized for medical reasons stuff brain.

Yeah, true, but people may be using that type of stuff too much.

Legalizing it? In Arizona medical marijuana is legal to people with registered cards or something.

Good news :O

That would probably fix some stuff up.

Any sauce?

Good news :O

That would probably fix some stuff up.

Any sauce?
My friend said since it's such a big buisiness, it will help the economy.

Yeah, true, but people may be using that type of stuff too much.
It doesn't even work for half the people that use it. And besides, Marijuana isn't as addictive as most drugs out there. If it is legalized, nothing different will happen.

Seriously, think about it. Anyone who isn't interested won't smoke it.
Anyone who does before still will. Nothing will change.

It doesn't even work for half the people that use it. And besides, Marijuana isn't as addictive as most drugs out there. If it is legalized, nothing different will happen.

It's not addictive at all.

It's not addictive at all.
Meh, It can be for some people.

How do you know that it isn't addictive? Tons of rappers use it alot (including that dude "Wiz Khalifa") I don't listen very much to rap.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
O_O

only if they smoke it daily. If you smoke marijuana for like a month every day, then decide to stop, your body with suffer withdrawl from not having its daily weed fill.

only if they smoke it daily. If you smoke marijuana for like a month every day, then decide to stop, your body with suffer withdrawl from not having its daily weed fill.
That's not addiction though :O

No it can't

How do you know that it isn't addictive? Tons of rappers use it alot (including that dude "Wiz Khalifa") I don't listen very much to rap.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
O_O
It's been proven that it is not addictive.

I've never done it, I wouldn't turn it down if I was offered and I knew I had a safe environment to do it in. Even I understand that it's not even bad for you. If anything it's GOOD for you. Unless you do it wrong.

A lot of people I know smoke it. However only 1 of them is severely addicted, to the point where major counselling is needed.

The rest smoke it extremely casually, less than once every couple weeks.
From what I've experienced with it is that it isn't addictive, or at least is addictive, but in a very insignificant way.

No it can't
It can. Withdrawals are pretty hard to go through. Plus, it's can be a cheap high for some, and cheap things are good for broke people. However like Joker Card said, it can only addictive if you smoke it daily, or more.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:22:53 AM by Jubel »