Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2212096 times)

I mean, allah tells us to kill people who commit unforgivable crimes and we don't do it. God tells the isrealites to kill every man woman and child of canaan but we don't see jews going out and massacring the palestinians. i mean, they kinda are but that's a different topic

All in all i really don't agree with the ideology of islam but i don't think that's a valid excuse for people to stop believing in it or to be chastised for believing in it. It's just an ideology, and an ideology cannot be physically killed. the perpetrators can be arrested or put on watch lists to prevent them from committing acts of violence, but that's all we can do without being hypocrites
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 03:06:43 AM by PhantOS »

but i don't think that's a valid excuse for people to stop believing in it

Glad you said it that way lol

"Just an ideology" Gee wonder when the last time this was said hmmm...

"Just an ideology" Gee wonder when the last time this was said hmmm...
The belief that a certain group of people on earth should die is considered an ideology. It's probably going to be said an infinite amount of times because that's what it is

Oh thanks.  I wasn't clear on what an ideology is.  Thanks for letting me in on that definition there dictionary friendo

islam isnt the reason CIA is as violent as they are, they just use religion as a means of indoctrination. CIA ignores some of the most basic fundamentals of islam. just because they follow the part of the quran that nobody else follows telling you to kill infidels doesn't mean islam caused them to do it.

so have they confirmed that a muslim did this, or are you guys jumping the gun again, just like the shooting in Quebec that turned out to be a white guy/Annoying Orange supporter?

the allahu of akbar!!!!

i've read the entire qu'ran about 3 times.
wheeze image post

Can I see the article?
just go to google and search "parliment attacker" article is the NBC link from about 35 mins ago
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/london-parliament-attack/london-parliament-attack-7-arrested-anti-terror-raids-n737511

Also if he wasn't a muslim, his motives were still inspired from the islamic ideology and had previous investigations over him for violent extremism.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:16:27 AM by Insert Name Here² »

um if i recall he was asian... im discussing it in class but idk about the credibility