Author Topic: tail mod  (Read 15359 times)

This thread in a nutshell^

If this mod comes out I'm gonna make an entire massive pack of everything but tails for it.
Pants Mod.

Ill be contributing.
Awesome, can't wait to see it.

I'm totally going to make cool things
As long as you're making cool things. :)

however it will still be nice to have the base code to edit.
stuff, better spend more than 10 minutes on it.
Time for a rewrite!

bump

how goes progress, chrono

everyone who is against this for "furry reasons" is a loving mentally unstable idiot.

you're the kind of people that drag down the average IQ of the human race tremendously. are you even serious? can people seriously be THIS stupid?

i'm not sure which side exactly is filled with sick people: the people who just want to roleplay as animals for fun, or the people that refuse to support this and think up the most gross and disturbing scenarios possible as their reason for that?

there is nothing wrong with roleplaying as an animal. you are generalizing the whole furry fandom here and assuming they're all going to use it to simulate animal love scenes. what the hell is wrong with you people.
thank you for your support in this, it is sad how many people just stereotype stuff like this

thank you for your support in this, it is sad how many people just stereotype stuff like this
Way to bump.
Tail Mod is dead now. Why did you bump it?

everyone who is against this for "furry reasons" is a loving mentally unstable idiot.

you're the kind of people that drag down the average IQ of the human race tremendously. are you even serious? can people seriously be THIS stupid?

i'm not sure which side exactly is filled with sick people: the people who just want to roleplay as animals for fun, or the people that refuse to support this and think up the most gross and disturbing scenarios possible as their reason for that?

there is nothing wrong with roleplaying as an animal. you are generalizing the whole furry fandom here and assuming they're all going to use it to simulate animal love scenes. what the hell is wrong with you people.

if someone makes this please just kill me

I don't understand this. Why would a blocky person want a tail?
I know over a thousand murder techniques. Give me a call!

Alright, I should rush it then.

The faster you're gone~

Are you actually on the way to making this, or are you just taunting the people that don't like the idea?

Are you actually on the way to making this, or are you just taunting the people that don't like the idea?
I had a stuffty finished version but didn't like it.

look at that beautiful tail
for anyone who wants to make their own tail
Included in package:
Tail.obj
Tail.dts
Tail.ms3d
server.cs
description.txt
blank.png
tail.mtl

use that tail as a template because its size is relative to the player you see in that picture
/tail to toggle tail

note:
does this funky eye glitch where your tail looks like it is in front of you in first person..... NOT INTENDED
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 12:08:38 AM by MARBLE MAN »