62 (46.3%)
No
12 (9%)
Sometimes
35 (26.1%)
Rarely
25 (18.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: Do people on the BLF still play Blockland?  (Read 3216 times)

I'll play if i'm ever working on something, or if someone needs me to test something for them

it seems like a bit under half of active blf members barely play bl
i play way too much tbh

i have times where its like all i want to play and then other times where im just not interested, but i still hop on pretty often

only for special occasions or if i'm actually workin on something

I have to be in the mood for it, but yes, I do still play Blockland, personally.
To be honest. I'm going to stop playing for awhile. Since the only servers I like really like Boss Battles and Battlemix.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 01:53:43 AM by cooolguy32 »

still my favorite block game

Too busy with life. I've basically quit all together at this point.

i still play it offline/online but shortly afterwards get bored of it. It's been a slow 2 years imo.

i still play it offline/online but shortly afterwards get bored of it. It's been a slow 2 years imo.
Yep, basically me.

i used to host a lot until hosting started breaking my laptop's internet receiver

i still play pretty often, although i go for stretches of not playing for weeks

I haven't played in so long that people might even suggest that I never played to begin with, however nobody will ever uncover the true secret behind my mystery as it is too mysterious.

i play very few games anymore, and i fear eventually when im older i wont have an interest in any and that concerns me. growing up is weird

I pop on occasionally to play with some friends or check the server list for anything decent.