Author Topic: Donnies Catch - 48882: Nonstop stuffposting  (Read 12090 times)

how can anyone know a joke if there was zero context around the picture?
that's the important question

how would you even begin to know this, you can literally only guess. ive also been stating otherwise, and im literally the person that posted it, and you'd think i'd be the one to know 100% sure in what context it was posted.........?
im making an educated guess, based off how youre acting and the fact that you're pretty much a textbook case of a tumblr user stereotype
yea im so fragile i open a bitch mouth when someone sasses me.
if youre going to be sassing, let alone with the only reason being an implication you made, im of course going to be throwing stuff back
ever heard of swallowing your pride? if you just realized you posted a stupid picture and moved on this wouldnt even be an issue but instead you have to argue that its just a prank bro!! and you wernt being serious (even if you weren't you would still look stupid so i dont see what your intentions were)

that's the important question
in the same fashion as i did? it appeared on my twitter timeline in the exact same fashion as it was posted on the forums by me.

im making an educated guess, based off how youre acting and the fact that you're pretty much a textbook case of a tumblr user stereotypeever heard of swallowing your pride? if you just realized you posted a stupid picture
thats funny because i dont even go on tumblr lmao. i just reblog furry art my girlfriend reblogs every week or so. nice try at some dumb jab though.
also yea stupid picture it got retweeted over a thousand times

and moved on this wouldnt even be an issue but instead you have to argue that its just a prank bro!! and you wernt being serious (even if you weren't you would still look stupid so i dont see what your intentions were)
im having trouble moving on? i told you to PM me multiple times and when i told you the first time i told you about this drama as well, but other people had to point you at the topic. but IM having trouble moving on.
loving fickle, frankie.

Donnie seems to be really vicious when he's not hiding behind the "sjw polemic haha omG"

Donnie seems to be really vicious when he's not hiding behind the "sjw polemic haha omG"
i doubt youd call me vicious if you could see my dopey ass sitting behind a pc eating cornflakes at 12:40am

Internet personality =/= real life, unless you're Espio.

in the same fashion as i did? it appeared on my twitter timeline in the exact same fashion as it was posted on the forums by me.
most of us don't know who quorn dog is and don't know that it's a satirical twitter thing
you do though

it's not the same

the way you posted that image does not give any clues on that it's a joke   except if someone prior knew it came from a satirical twitter

Just found this on Donnies twitter

Yeah maybe you should go back to tumblr. The /b/lockland forum is not a safe space.

most of us don't know who quorn dog is and don't know that it's a satirical twitter thing
you do though

it's not the same
it is, because i didnt know who he was either until i had to bring it up because of frankie.

the way you posted that image does not give any clues on that it's a joke   except if someone prior knew it came from a satirical twitter
then call me a comedic genius or the chosen one i guess because i got it without prior knowledge.

Just found this on Donnies twitter

Yeah maybe you should go back to tumblr. The /b/lockland forum is not a safe space.

hope youre having a good time out there on my twitter, this tweet was satire btw. scroll up a little bit, cherrypicker.

noedit:

forgot the most important one lol

then call me a comedic genius or the chosen one i guess because i got it without prior knowledge.
congratulations

thats funny because i dont even go on tumblr lmao. i just reblog furry art my girlfriend reblogs every week or so. nice try at some dumb jab though.
i think you're confusing "you're a tumblr user" with "you look and act like one" although that wouldn't be a bad assumption to assume you are a user based off the latter
also yea stupid picture it got retweeted over a thousand times
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OORDMYB.png[/img ]
you posted the picture in no context
you're acting like someone wouldn't confuse it for a serious post
your options are:
1) post the picture by itself with no context, in which you look like a handicap for believing it (even if its fake)
2) post the picture with an explanation "haha look how stupid this is", people laugh, good time was had by all
you chose the first option

yeah uh you can stop pretending those tweets are a joke now, we all know you're lying
brother you ain't pretending:

That's some grade A, gen-you-whine butt flustering.

i think you're confusing "you're a tumblr user" with "you look and act like one" although that wouldn't be a bad assumption to assume you are a user based off the latter
man what an insult frankie im heartbroken

people laugh, good time was had by all
oh my god please take yourself serious at least?

yeah uh you can stop pretending those tweets are a joke now, we all know you're lying
please get over yourself holy stuff

man what an insult frankie im heartbroken
now maybe you'll leave
oh my god please take yourself serious at least?
its a bit of an exaggeration but you should get the point
instead of posting the picture by itself and looking dumb, you said something that would indicate the satire, none of this would be an issue
please get over yourself holy stuff
im just providing some context to the tweets :o

instead of posting the picture by itself and looking dumb, you said something that would indicate the satire, none of this would be an issue
or you wouldve gotten the joke like i did. this is what the argument is about, remember? what a loving stupid argument btw

im just providing some context to the tweets :o
that roostery smiley holy stuff lmao u aint slick

ofc u think those tweets would be serious when you also didnt get the Annoying Orange joke tweet. smh