Author Topic: creep at walmart  (Read 3099 times)

loving creep.
I was at Walmart with my dad and we were picking up some things, we were passing by the toy section and my dad wanted to find some starwars toy thing. I was trying to find him, and i came across the bike area. There was some guy looking at a black bike and he looked fat and had glasses and think he was bald. I passed by him and he caught his eye onto me. He asked my age and name. I pushed him to the side and speed walked away. I found my dad and told him about the creep. We just got him and we notified walmart about the guy, right now they are checking surveillance footage to see if he can find him.

you passed him so he followed you to ask you? then you pushed him and walked back
what

you passed him so he followed you to ask you? then you pushed him and walked back
what

There was some guy looking at a black bike and he looked fat and had glasses and think he was bald.
sounds like electrk

what
I walked into the bike section hall and the man came up to me asking for my name and age. I pushed him slightly out of my way so i can get passed him.

I walked into the bike section hall and the man came up to me asking for my name and age. I pushed him slightly out of my way so i can get passed him.
but you said you passed by him
I passed by him and he caught his eye onto me. He asked my age and name. I pushed him to the side and speed walked away.
and those aisles are big enough for two fat people
and wait wait, even if you're walking in the aisle with him, of course he's going to "catch his eye". you're right by him..

um... ignore him and leave? whats the fuss all about. QUICK CHECK THE TAPES THIS GUY COULD BE DANGEROUS

um... ignore him and leave? whats the fuss all about. QUICK CHECK THE TAPES THIS GUY COULD BE DANGEROUS
yeah this entire story is weird as heck
*walks by someone* *they block entire aisle* HEY BUDDY HOW OLD ARE YA.....LOOKIN FOR SOME BIKES >:) *PUSHES* HEY!!!! OW!!!!!!

daddy pls help he's a creep. get security.

QUICK CHECK THE TAPES THIS GUY COULD BE DANGEROUS
The reason they are checking the footage is so they can find him and question him.

I was at Walmart
To be honest, im pretty sure a good number of people who shop at walmart are creeps

but you said you passed by himand those aisles are big enough for two fat people
and wait wait, even if you're walking in the aisle with him, of course he's going to "catch his eye". you're right by him..
Yeah, he was in the aisle and i walked passed him and he turned around asking for my name and age. I couldn't go forward since there were some parents with their kid's looking at hot wheel toys or some toys. Also, at my walmart, the aisle are huge.

it seems kind of weird that some random guy would come up to you and ask you that

why did you push him if he wasn't in your way?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:47:27 PM by Maxwell. »