Author Topic: Blockland is TERRIBLE  (Read 7070 times)

It bothers me when any user complains "their are no good servers anymore!"

The user-base of this game has no obligation to entertain other users. They do it voluntarily. From what i've heard, hosting a quality server for people to enjoy is a huge pain and takes a lot of time and dedication to maintain. You are not required by this game to host an award winning server for others when you buy it.

People spend hours of their own time by their own choice creating servers to entertain people they don't even know. Not only are they not paid, but they pay to do it. Having quality servers is a privilege, not a right. Stop being ungrateful starfishs.

i dont really see how anyone can say that there aren't any good servers anymore
if there werent any good ones you just wouldn't play, but there you are Mr hypothetical hypocrite playing and stuff

You can't change everything about the community, but poor servers are something easily fixed by users. You could easily host your own server if you don't like what you see. There are so many users who complain about all the bad servers when they could be working together on a server that they will enjoy. I personally don't care about other servers anymore. I am no longer concerned with anyone else's server and no longer rely on other people hosting, so I feel no need to complain about the state of the servers/community. The state of the game itself, however, is much more interesting to discuss.

Even though op was stupid for making this thread I can completing agree with him (except the addon part). I'm really tired of people saying "make your own server", which to me implies. If you can't make a good server then you can't say anything. I know this has been said before but
Quote from: someone forgot who
You don't have to be a cook to know if food's bad
People who say "make your own servers" A.) make stuff servers, or B.) don't make servers at all.

Even though op was stupid for making this thread, I can completly agree with him (except the addon part). I'm really tired of people saying "make your own server". which to me implies, If you can't make a good server then you can't say anything. I know this has been said before but  People who say "make your own servers" A.) make stuff servers, or B.) don't make servers at all.
forget my grammar ffs

He isn't really saving anyone from buying it, anyone who goes on here has bought it already most of the time.

I kind of agree with OP to a certain extent. This game has so much potential, and its barely updated. I realize this is just a side project for Badspot, but I kind of feel like hes lost interest in us somehow.

User was banned for this post
And boom goes the dynamite.

And chain goes the ban.

i really hope theres something behind this and not just because he said "blockland is terrible"

and slam goes the wrestler
And chain goes the ban.

Or was it ban goes the chain?

meh