Author Topic: I am now an official member of the shooting club  (Read 1871 times)

Yup. Joined yesterday and got a confirm email some minutes ago
But its air guns now because you obviously cant shoot real one under the age of 18 so you dont have to worry about a genocide crusade happening over here in the next 2 years

You have pistols and carbines over thers wich you can use but I prefer carbines over pistols since I shoot left and that isnt my steady hand so I shake a lot when trying to aim

Make jokes about people getting hurt since I joined because no one has done that before

in other words shooting deaths soar in belgium

Pick up a real gun
I can when im accompanied by someone who runs the place

shoot the shotguns yo

Go sniping

shoot the shotguns yo

Go sniping
Max caliber is .45 or something
Cant remember. Ill have to check it on friday.
Also the real gun range is 25 meters so you will probaly only hit the walls when you fire a shotgun in there.

But I can pull a kurt cubain if I have suicidal toughts if youd like

Also revolvers are not allowed tho. Gay/10

I went into town a couple days ago. I went to a gun store and they had a lot of guns

i was gonna congratulate you until I saw the words airgun smh

i was gonna congratulate you until I saw the words airgun smh
Didn't even notice it said airgun lol. A gun range I'm near has an annual machinegun shoot and people of all ages shoot them (including really young kids, mounted ones only)

Pick up a real gun
wow, eight years old and this kid's already talkin' about DRIVE-BYS.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:14:12 PM by Shizza04 »

When I move off campus I'd like to get a gun and start going to a range. My parents never owned a gun and I've only gone shooting once.

I'm guessing you can't shoot a real gun till 18 is a Belgium thing

Hey now, don't go dissing airguns, they can be fun too. I have a 40+ year old Benjamin .22 air rifle, it's a lot of fun to shoot.