Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 102137 times)

a. forget off
b. he doesn't even know my address you fool

'twas only a joke, calm thyself

a. forget off
b. he doesn't even know my address you fool

a. it was a joke, calm down
b. i know he doesn't know where you live

he hasn't posted since his meltdown, i think he got shadowbanned

god bless america

he hasn't posted since his meltdown, i think he got shadowbanned

god bless america
no he ditched his current key
he also says he's gonna give keys to multiple problem users (betelgeuse too)
i think he gave a key to someone, might've been paul

notorious big is permanently banned (checked with bedpost) and he is gonna make a new forums account. however he apologized/feels bad for the stuff he did ex: stealing shygriff's art, trying to frame insert name here, sending nix softcore research, and other stupid stuff.

no idea if this is genuine but i actually talked with him on steam and i think he realizes what he did wrong and is going to change, though we'll have to wait and see.

no

no he ditched his current key
he also says he's gonna give keys to multiple problem users (betelgeuse too)
betelgeuse is not a problem user

sending nix softcore research
he never apologized to me at all, in fact yesterday he was taunting me about it

he is gonna make a new forums account.
forget
however he feels bad for the stuff he did
no he doesn't
i think he is going to change
no he won't

this is the same exact bullstuff he pulled before he came back on notorious big. he said "uwu im gonna change im sowwy" and then he had a meltdown yet again. don't listen to him.

he never apologized to me at all, in fact yesterday he was taunting me about it

forget
no he doesn't
no he won't

this is the same exact bullstuff he pulled before he came back on notorious big. he said "uwu im gonna change im sowwy" and then he had a meltdown yet again. don't listen to him.
thing is when he came back on notorious big he didn't say anything about changing at all, he just went back to his normal self

+ until the guy becomes bos or does something completely loving handicapped like say putting backdoors into add-ons i think we can give him another chance maybe

also i'd like to add: kimon/kimon². you did do some stupid stuff on those accounts and you have improved somewhat since poliwhirl, we gave you a chance, maybe we should give bedpost one
just saying

we gave you a chance

Because he didn't come in arms swinging like a combative handicap

Because he didn't come in arms swinging like a combative handicap
i get that but like all i'm sayin is that unless they do something un-redeemable that can genuinely harm someone or they're BOS then i think they deserve another chance

i mean if his newest account he forgets up on i'd say he'd probably not change but i think it'd be good to have an open mind for this one

if he makes a new account just add it to this drama, he's going to forget up and blow his cover anyways.

please do not make a "are you notorious" fads please, i can smell it a loving mile away before it even happens

i get that but like all i'm sayin is that unless they do something un-redeemable that can genuinely harm someone or they're BOS then i think they deserve another chance

i mean if his newest account he forgets up on i'd say he'd probably not change but i think it'd be good to have an open mind for this one

Nobody gets "chances," people just stop giving a forget once they stop being annoying. In his short time back, Bedpost antagonized multiple groups of people for no reason and started a handful of drama. Everyone unanimously agreed he's a nuisance and his ~apologies~ are just knee-jerk reactions to eating stuff and getting banned.

if he makes a new account just add it to this drama
i'd like to see if he forgets up or not on it first
he's going to forget up and blow his cover anyways.
his new account is literally called badpost lol he's not trying to hide anything
please do not make a "are you notorious" fads please, i can smell it a loving mile away before it even happens
what