Author Topic: Lego lads Gravity Race!  (Read 3627 times)

I can't have admins.
I can't host a loving server because of my loving ISP which I'm thouroughly pissed at.
They made me waste a whole year's worth of XBL and screwed my plans for hosting servers.
Please don't start a war in my topic guys D:

no, they always end up being boring, and handicaps always try to cheat/ troll who-ever is in the race
we need a gamemode for it, but, no one did make one
You might see a racing gamemode in the next week or two.

hint hint

hint hint
:cookieMonster:

Bump for new ramps/areas

Looks good, but what is stopping players from simply driving along the walls and avoiding most of the track (Or climbing out and skipping most of the track)?

hint hint

forgetIN FINALLY!

abelboto's wipeout here i come

(its a map, not a server)

Looks good, but what is stopping players from simply driving along the walls and avoiding most of the track (Or climbing out and skipping most of the track)?

I plan to have guards on top of the walls shooting anyone who goes too high or out of track

I cant host right now, Im not sure why but i crash when i host internet server, but i dont crash when i host singal player, and i can join other games just fine, (no its not my addons, i checked) suggestions would be nice

I plan to have guards on top of the walls shooting anyone who goes too high or out of track
No-one's going to do that, if you want rules use events, i will gladly help you with them, i once made a race map completely out of events and there was no was of cheating.

You could put ramps on the ceiling and walls, so they are unavoidable.

No-one's going to do that, if you want rules use events, i will gladly help you with them, i once made a race map completely out of events and there was no was of cheating.
Maybe i could have projectiles being shot on the roof so if ppl go there the projectiles will kill their vehicle

Since I cant host, does anyone want to host a server for me? (you must have: all terrain bricks, gravity jeep, l4b, gravity jeep, trunoes paint set, and amades bot events)

why do you need zombiemod and bot events for a racetrack

unless you made a zombie pit then okay