Author Topic: Anyone know why .ogg music files act up when placed in a ZIP file?  (Read 1337 times)

It worked fine when it was just in a directory, but when i placed it in a .zip folder and tried to call the client sided functions on it, it acted up. I loaded it up like so:

Code: [Select]
new AudioProfile(lob_inTheMeadow) 

filename    = "add-ons/client_lob/music/In the Meadow.ogg"; 
description = "AudioGUI"; 
preload = true; 
};

Any ideas guys?

sounds (heh)  like a problem with the zip file. did you accidentally  nest the  directory?

post the file maybe. maybe a console.log too?

It's not nested and the console shows no problem. When calling the function alxGetWaveLen(audioObj); it says something about a buffer error. I'm not sure of the exact error message, i'll get it for you guys in the morning.

Try removing the spaces from the file's name. Use underscores instead.

So, fileCopy doesn't work and getFileContents doesn't work (was going to try to hack it up), anyone else have any ideas on how I can get this working?

How does fileCopy not work?

So, fileCopy doesn't work and getFileContents doesn't work (was going to try to hack it up), anyone else have any ideas on how I can get this working?
getFileContents is defined in system_returntoblockland/support/functions.cs and returns a massive string of the text in the file so that is completely useless for this case

getFileContents is defined in system_returntoblockland/support/functions.cs and returns a massive string of the text in the file so that is completely useless for this case

I know what it does, didn't know it was one of RTB's functions though.