Author Topic: What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?  (Read 17701 times)

Ok I'm a family man

Now less talky talky more pukey pukey
Boo
Did I scare you?

Then I guess I'm a family man. I better tell all my gay friends.
Did you really need to add the "tell my gay friends" part? Is that supposed to be your ticket out or something? Just because you have gay friends means that you're all fine and dandy?
I hate it when people do that, shut up.

i was reading some magazine with an anonymous confessions list and one said "i once licked the tip of some guys richard for free beer for a month" although idk if this counts since i didnt do it...

Did you really need to add the "tell my gay friends" part? Is that supposed to be your ticket out or something? Just because you have gay friends means that you're all fine and dandy?
I hate it when people do that, shut up.
People who pull a 'I have X friends so I'm not Yphobic' are extremely annoying.
I have a friend at school whos a brony but that doesn't mean I like them.

People who pull a 'I have X friends so I'm not Yphobic' are extremely annoying.
I have a friend at school whos a brony but that doesn't mean I like them.
that is exactly what i was trying to get at

that is exactly what i was trying to get at
You pulled it off so damn poorly that I'm convinced you're trying to lie to me.
You're acting like having gay friends instantly makes you non-homophobic.

I'm strangely proud of this one. I ate the cum out of my boyfriend's ass.
WELL, that is loving DISGUSTING YOU WIN ERMAHGAWD CUM OUT OF A BOOTY HOLE UGHHHHHH

Cleaning those damn grills at McDonald's.

I mean you get loving grill cleaner all up your arm which gives you scars because that stuff gives you chemical burns. Then cleaning out the grease traps is the worst because pretty much  nobody does them so the stuff piles up for a couple of days then it looks like several people vomited burnt up McDonalds food and let it roast in an oven for a couple of days and stuff bro cleaning up the mop sink. That loving mop sinking is so nasty when you're done.

/title

I'm making this topic because a couple of hours ago I had to manually pull a turd from my rectum using a glove, toilet paper, and a whole lot of willpower. (Thanks a lot Thanksgiving)
You could have just crouched & pushed, would have helped it more.

And yes, I am risking my life to find out this answer.
Also, there is something very strange that I do, but I ain't gonna share it.

You could have just crouched & pushed, would have helped it more.

And yes, I am risking my life to find out this answer.
Also, there is something very strange that I do, but I ain't gonna share it.
tell us tell us tell us

WELL, that is loving DISGUSTING YOU WIN ERMAHGAWD CUM OUT OF A BOOTY HOLE UGHHHHHH
cum eating is pretty disgusting actually