Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 23957 times)

Glass is a stuffty admin who permabanned me for raging.

Of course, I have a big ego so the ban should've been for a day.

Glass is a stuffty admin who permabanned me for raging.

Of course, I have a big ego so the ban should've been for a day.
I banned you for random Spamming and you always treat me poorly here on forums.

I banned you for random Spamming and you always treat me poorly here on forums.
That's because you are an idiot who will never change.

I am also a rager at times so please kick me and I will realize that I should go to a different server.

Also, only 4 lines were spammed and you were like OGM BAN HE.

>done nothing wrong on server
>bans for not being nice on forums

10/10 glass for best admin 2012

>done nothing wrong on server
>bans for not being nice on forums

10/10 glass for best admin 2012
I actually done something wrong that should've been a temp ban but since glass is a loving piece of stuff, he permabans me.

Lt, why do you even want to be on this server.

It's stuff.
Glass is stuff.
Anything and everything to do with Glass is stuff.

Seriously Glass, be proud of yourself for digging your grave so deep and now you've hit rock bottom.

What I mean is that you keep buying new keys and doing stuff so everyone hates you (the first part)
The second part of rock bottom is that you cannot dig your grave deeper and you are literally broke.
^Late night thinking.

Im not anywhere near broke and i have done nothing wrong lately. All i been doing was hosting a server..

So what he made a few new keys. He likes the community and he likes Blockland. Why must you act so mean towards him? The only reason he hands out bans easier and is meaner is because you guys are generally all mean as hell to him. Now most of the time he's either angry or ignoring everyone. Have you even been on his server and played without breaking rules? It's actually rather fun.

Name: TomTom

BL_ID: 3694

Who recommends you?: Darren, Dannyboy, Glass (hue), Hank
Why should I accept you?: Cuz you love me <3

no
Yes he does, he has been nice to all of you on the forums and hasn't been cussing at you or anything, besides the fact you all have been ganging up on him.

Yes he does, he has been nice to all of you on the forums

thats totally why he got banned like 8 times

thats totally why he got banned like 8 times
Previously. He's not doing anything wrong now? Why are you still on his case?

Let me clear this up...
Glass is only being an idiot because you guys are constantly saying "OGM EH'LL BE BAD AD DEN BNZ!!" even though he hasn't done anything on this account before you guys insulted him. It's like Lord Tony. You guys constantly think he'll flame others when he comes back again and again, though, oh wait, HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY A WORD.

Now, if we can get back on the topic for the sake of platforms.