Author Topic: man north korea was great at the olympics weren't they  (Read 3799 times)

she looks like her right eye was bruised recently, and her skin looks kind of like a heroin addict's.
Opiate and amphetamine use in NK is really common, so it wouldn't be surprising.

Multiple generations of not having enough food does that to you.
Yea I don't think their family has had that problem.

Yea I don't think their family has had that problem.
what makes you think that

what makes you think that
people in power wouldnt starve themselves

The problem is that malnutrition is deeply ingrained in the ancestry of many North Koreans; unless Kim Jong’s family only had healthy mates/never adopted I don’t see them not being affected.

But I don’t actually know, so what does it matter

people in power wouldnt starve themselves

really makes you think

Gandhi did
to protest against the oppression of the british occupation. i dont think theres any particular reason for the leaders of a dictatorship to /really/ do the same. maybe some faking it if they want to make a point about them starving along with the rest of the country, but not to the point that they're actually in danger or their health permanently affected

The problem is that malnutrition is deeply ingrained in the ancestry of many North Koreans; unless Kim Jong’s family only had healthy mates/never adopted I don’t see them not being affected.

But I don’t actually know, so what does it matter
ah that makes sense. rip.

why are we inviting a communist dictatorship to the olympics again
because their athletes didn't choose to be from a communist dictatorship

meanwhile kim jong ding dong is home firing away at the pacific ocean and missing everything

meanwhile kim jong ding dong is home firing away at the pacific ocean and missing everything
brothers be like i pretend to know or care about politics

And now look at him, he's dead

man if only he didn't starve himself
he'd be turning the ripe old age of 149 this year