Off Topic > Off Topic

Blockland viris?

<< < (2/19) > >>

GenaralSkar:
I like how paranoid parents are about viruses and how they think almost anything could give you a virus. Plus, get virus scanning software so you don't have to worry about it.

ase:

--- Quote from: GenaralSkar on July 24, 2010, 09:08:34 PM ---get virus scanning software so you don't have to worry about it.

--- End quote ---
this
Also, if you dont have virus protection, you can get viruses simply by browsing web pages. fpsbanana was a good example of that.

General Nick:

--- Quote from: PartyClass on July 24, 2010, 08:21:15 PM ---my families computer with blockland got a viris and my parents blamed it on Blockland. After it was fixed it still runs slow. it has vista. we got a new Comp with windows 7. Has anyone ever got a viris from blockland or a add-on? Does Vista just completely suck?

--- End quote ---
Your parents are idiots.

They don't know anything about computers and will blame ANYTHING you do to be the cause of a virus because they think they have somehow more intelligence than you about computers.

Blockland is totally virus free. I guarantee it.

Add-Ons are always virus free. The one time a spam bot uploaded an Add-On with a virus it was taken down immediately. No one had downloaded it thankfully.

GenaralSkar:

--- Quote from: ase on July 24, 2010, 09:10:41 PM ---this
Also, if you dont have virus protection, you can get viruses simply by browsing web pages. fpsbanana was a good example of that.

--- End quote ---
But don't get Norton. When it scans it slows down your computer.

ryu hayabusa:
This happened to me too. After I got Blockalnd, my screen would sometimes get all polygonial. But that hasn't happened for about a year now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version