Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5918529 times)

gah. i'm trying to get the on a rail achievement and I made a huge booster rail in creative, but every time I'm like halfway done a animal steps infront of my track which makes me go back to the start ;_;

gah. i'm trying to get the on a rail achievement and I made a huge booster rail in creative, but every time I'm like halfway done a animal steps infront of my track which makes me go back to the start ;_;
Fences.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:02:51 PM by mntbrrychch »

any one know any good maps
by the way plad i didnt mean seeds, probally should have said that, thanks anyway

yeah i know you meant maps but i dont know any good maps but the Vech series (need to backdate to 1.7.3 D:) but its a good seed

yeah i know you meant maps but i dont know any good maps but the Vech series (need to backdate to 1.7.3 D:) but its a good seed
ok ill try it. by the way im not into the whole SUPER HARD JUMPIN CHALLNGE MAP!! stuff. i want an adventure map or a puzzle one, i played this one good one where you were given a boat, water coming from the ceiling, and three ore blocks in the wall and yo uwere told to pick the rarest. you had to break the boat and craft a lever. there was one where you had 4 blocks, 2 doors 2 blocks high, and a pressure plate. one door was opened by the pressure plate and the other by a button in the other door, but it was on a timre so you had to break one of the blocks you used to get INTO the one door then press it then jump down and place the block you broke to get upin time

Vechs super hostile isnt like DO A SUPER CORNER JUMP NOW OR DIE! sort of map they have a good difficulty but your really suppost get a ton of wool blocks and ore blocks to finish a monument and then you win

Vechs super hostile isnt like DO A SUPER CORNER JUMP NOW OR DIE! sort of map they have a good difficulty but your really suppost get a ton of wool blocks and ore blocks to finish a monument and then you win
yeah its JUMP AROUND THIS stuff and get the forget blown out of you. i dont quite like them

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/105950-1001-things-to-add-to-your-house/

Doing this challenge need a hoster and peoples to help me with it

-Plad101
-Fusix
-???
-???

Host/IP

-???

Add me on steam: Plad101
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:56:23 PM by plad101 »

I heard that 1.0 chunks spawn more diamonds or something like that. Is it true? I'll glady start a new world if that's true.

Got one now i think?

2 more slots for the challenge
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:56:48 PM by plad101 »

Ugh School just blocked the Minecraft Website.
Time to download on my PC and put it in a USB!

People pay taxes to fund the school for education. Then, brats like you abuse the privilege given to use internet at school for unproductive, recreational use. You make a mockery of the system, and a drain on people's well needed resources. It's people like you that make people want to cut tax-funded school internet. :panda:

People pay taxes to fund the school for education. Then, brats like you abuse the privilege given to use internet at school for unproductive, recreational use. You make a mockery of the system, and a drain on people's well needed resources. It's people like you that make people want to cut tax-funded school internet. :panda:
Yeah, that's the reason people want to cut funds to school. It's not the recession that's raging around the world or anything, it's the kids playing Minecraft on the government's time.