Author Topic: Ridiculous medical care..  (Read 2148 times)

Blame your capitalist president. I bet the docs are in it for the cash and it seems that your situation is more costly than profit.

Blame your capitalist president. I bet the docs are in it for the cash and it seems that your situation is more costly than profit.
Again, its not costing me jack. Most doctors are in it for the money however, my chiropractor broke that chain and has proven that he's more interested in helping me get back on my feet. First time I came in there wasn't even an indication of him getting paid and the first thing he did was have me x-ray'd for a simple look of my back and he treated me. He's also given me a pep talk when thats not even his job. At times I forget he's a doctor.

I remember when I was under intensive care that the nurses chatted with me during the night. (I was the only conscious patient in the entire room)

Fell off a bull and separated my skull ~2cm from the first disk on the spine, causing an inflamation on my neck nerves leaving my left arm irresponsive and my entire body feelless (I could still move it). I'm fine now but with a little tick on my neck.

You seem very accident prone.

2 accidents per year. I hope this year will be better.

IIRC, my fractures were because:
1 - Right arm: Goalie in soccer.
2 - Left arm: goalie in soccer
3 - Left arm: slipped on a halfeaten apple
4 - Left arm: separating dogs
5 - Right arm: Attempting hockey
6 - Left arm: Goalie in soccer.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:47:06 PM by Albahaca »

Geez, you need to drink your milk.

I've broken my toe by bashing it into some drywall, messed up a joint or two, messed up my back severely. I don't know what all I've done. Healthcare here is a bitch so going to the hospital isn't worth the struggle.

sadly, they really are in it for the cash. just look at how costly an MRI in the states is compared to other countries.

thats what you get for sucking so much robo-richard!!
um excuse me? that's my job

sadly, they really are in it for the cash. just look at how costly an MRI in the states is compared to other countries.
http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/health/2014/05/09/how-much-does-an-mri-cost/
Muh wallet

I'm not sure how costly the MRI is in the US. All I know is that I pay $550 ARS (Roughly $55USD at legal rate) monthly for my insurance and I don't lay a cent in the hospital.

HOLY stuff

I'm not sure how costly the MRI is in the US. All I know is that I pay $550 ARS (Roughly $55USD at legal rate) monthly for my insurance and I don't lay a cent in the hospital.

HOLY stuff
Yeah, America isn't all that great.

HOLY stuff
welcome to america have fun going broke when you get sick :)