Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8789664 times)

Reaper, that is brilliant image association.

I think they're a cute couple though :3

It goes without saying that I get all the bitches.

-snip-

It goes without saying that I get all the bitches.

Especially with your tiny horn. That why you have those extra chairs in that swanky apartment?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 12:49:03 PM by MegaScientifical »

I think it goes without saying that I have the best beard on the forums.

I think it goes without saying that I have the best beard on the forums.

-snip-

It also goes without saying (although for some reason people say it anyway) they you have terrible lighting.

It also goes without saying (although for some reason people say it anyway) they you have terrible lighting.
At least he isn't yellow, but I think appearing asian is the least of my worries.

Well sorry about that, my photography studio down the hall was too far away and I'm lazy.

Well sorry about that, my photography studio down the hall was too far away and I'm lazy.

You could have done some Photoshop Exposure. :panda:

On an unrelated note, how is it that I am two years younger than Iban and yet I look two years older than him?

On an unrelated note, how is it that I am two years younger than Iban and yet I look two years older than him?

Because you are hobonic.

Because you are hobonic.
Am not hobonic.

Just because I haven't shaved my entire face in half a year and haven't gotten my hair cut in four months doesn't mean I am hobo looking.

cuz im cute

at least that's what im told

i don't believe it either women are cunts