Author Topic: Post pics of guns.  (Read 6047 times)

Nice rebuttal (at Ronin). If you'll notice, you're the only getting me off on tangents. Does that not provoke a thought?

i thought you 2 were friends :(

Does that not provoke a thought?
Provokes bones apparently too.

That wasn't a rebuttal.

I'm defending myself here with reasoning. You're resorting to namecalling and diversions. Wai 2 g0. Answer this question. What is up your ass that is provoking you to consistently start stuff with me?

I'm defending myself here with reasoning. You're resorting to namecalling and diversions. Wai 2 g0. Answer this question. What is up your ass that is provoking you to consistently start stuff with me?
Lol you resorted to profanity before we were even in this thread.

How 'bout that logic.

It says "Guns." That is singular. This is correct:

Lol you resorted to profanity before we were even in this thread.

How 'bout that logic.

I use profanity constantly. That has nothing to do with anger. What's your point?

Randomly spewing profanity machine that may/may not be trolling new people like our good ol' deceased friend Yuki.

You really remind me of him.

GUN was a fun game. Sucks that your prostitute gets her throat slashed open though.

I beg to differ. That still does not answer my question. What changed from the good 'ole days when we were planning a sub build and now?

GUN was a fun game. Sucks that your prostitute gets her throat slashed open though.

was i the only one who would gather all the explosives and put it next to the horse and watch the limbs scatter

I gotta finish a few papers and a lab, on top of transferring.

Perhaps sometime.