9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 156886 times)

cube world
---
demain is troubled
he can't choose to get cube world
get it anyways.

~ fancypants 2013

took me 3 days to make an account....now i have to wait for the shop to go up

is it as open world and expansive as minecraft? and can you collect and craft things like minecraft?
basically a minecraft ripoff might be fun. i dont really want some crappy rpg game just because its voxel graphics...

Is anyone still hosting?

is it as open world and expansive as minecraft? and can you collect and craft things like minecraft?
basically a minecraft ripoff might be fun. i dont really want some crappy rpg game just because its voxel graphics...
Its not a minecraft ripoff, unless you think any game made of voxels after minecraft is a ripoff.

took me 3 days to make an account....now i have to wait for the shop to go up
I feel the pain

The similarities to Minecraft stop at it being open world, expansive, and having voxels, everything else is completely different, it plays absolutely nowhere near how Minecraft plays, it is it's own game.

Its not a minecraft ripoff, unless you think any game made of voxels after minecraft is a ripoff.

if you had read. i said a ripoff would be a GOOD thing. as this game sounds boring otherwise...

if you had read. i said a ripoff would be a GOOD thing. as this game sounds boring otherwise...
lol

its basically like if minecraft had evolved into WoW
1. skills, skill tree
2. classes
3. tamable pets, mounts
4. (planned in future update) player housing, building

its like minecraft in that it has a crafting system and voxels

you'll get it eventually, the alpha is buggy as hell I wouldn't recommend getting it now
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 02:58:51 PM by Pandan »

cube world
---
demain is troubled
he can't choose to get cube world
get it anyways.

~ fancypants 2013
Too bad it is Demian, which is three syllables.

Wasn't there something about customizing weapons?

I'll be more interested honestly when they add building, because an open-world like this game means jackstuff if you can't do anything but stare at it.

I want to get this so loving bad but i have intel graphics.
forget you laptop

I want to get this so loving bad but i have intel graphics.
forget you laptop
laptop bros for life
i feel your pain

I have to wonder, if you can tame them...