Author Topic: Skullcandy Hesh  (Read 1286 times)

Heavy bass response if that's what you're into (Remember Bass =/= Quality) but is lacking in the high end department and also around parts of the mid range. (Basically, means lyrics could be harder to make out, losing some of the sound that makes a guitar sound bright, ringing of a snare drum, etc.)

It's definitely geared towards bass heads. If you're looking for something more neutral (Hearing all of the song) as an alternative but still around your price range you could look at a pair of Sony MDR-ZX600s. They are still not completely neutral in that they favour the mid/high range more than the bass but unless you're willing to pay more these are pretty close. If you're into heavy bass and less of the bright sounds of a song then the Hesh looks alright for it's price. Again, both quality wise aren't the best which is to be expected of the price range.

skull candy is a guy

XD

I have these and I would say that they have the same quality as Beats.

being an owner of both.

I have these

I think people should only sport rasta colors if they are themselves rastafarian or smoke a lot of weed.

The picture could still be a chick.  Gives those headphones a richard.

I have these and I would say that they have the same quality as Beats.

being an owner of both.
Nope, i had those and those doesnt even pass skullcandys....and i hate skullcandy :'c

Ermehgerd, Skerl Kernder

skull candy is a guy
XD
as much as you like getting into it with people, I'm willing to believe that you're a girl, yourself

Heavy bass response if that's what you're into (Remember Bass =/= Quality) but is lacking in the high end department and also around parts of the mid range. (Basically, means lyrics could be harder to make out, losing some of the sound that makes a guitar sound bright, ringing of a snare drum, etc.)

It's definitely geared towards bass heads. If you're looking for something more neutral (Hearing all of the song) as an alternative but still around your price range you could look at a pair of Sony MDR-ZX600s. They are still not completely neutral in that they favour the mid/high range more than the bass but unless you're willing to pay more these are pretty close. If you're into heavy bass and less of the bright sounds of a song then the Hesh looks alright for it's price. Again, both quality wise aren't the best which is to be expected of the price range.
Honestly it's not even geared towards bass heads, more or less it's geared towards fools. I enjoy lots of bass presence and I would rather buy headphones with a relatively flat amplitude and use a graphic equalizer to fine tune the response I'm getting.

I don't know maybe that's just me.

I have a pair of old hesh, i havent come in contact with the new ones, but the ones i have are magnificent, but the old ones look kinda dumb on me