Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5908441 times)

I flooded the hole that you abandoned AFTER that and get banned, but I guess I should stop arguing with an idiot who can't seem to understand what hole I'm talking about.
The hole that Jimmg and I where working on you persisted on flooding, you weren't flooding a abandoned hole.

Regulith, my last few posts have been targeted around wether a house is abandoned or not, yet you insist that it's "alright" to blow up a house if it appeared abandoned.

I was kicked for flooding your hole, I was banned for trying to flood my hole, the water was near your hole but it wasn't able to reach over the small wall there and would just fall into the abandoned hole, and now you're gonna go with another invalid arguement like "but it was by our hole still" or some stuff like that

The hole that Jimmg and I where working on you persisted on flooding, you weren't flooding a abandoned hole.

Regulith, my last few posts have been targeted around wether a house is abandoned or not, yet you insist that it's "alright" to blow up a house if it appeared abandoned.
You dont' seem to get that nobody gives a stuff if you blow up a tiny hole that nobody is living in.

Good god. He told them to blow it up so they did. Has nothing to do with people randomly blowing stuff up.

They were asked to blow it up. How does this encourage people to blow random houses that look empty up? Blew it up cause they were asked not cause they randomly did it.

I never said that

I said it was alright if a house WAS abandoned

My houses were blown up after I said I was leaving them, with the exception of the one that exploded while I was inside, and those were the times I was okay with it

IT WAS REGULITHS HOUSE.

REGULITH GAVE PERMISSION TO ASPLODE HOUSE

WE ASPLODED HOUSE

ANY QUESTIONS?

we need someone to host a server which isn't run by friends and doesn't let you cheat with persister, like a script that deletes your items if you try to join with them

When I get Minecraft and if I can host I will a lot

Good god. He told them to blow it up so they did. Has nothing to do with people randomly blowing stuff up.

They were asked to blow it up. How does this encourage people to blow random houses that look empty up? Blew it up cause they were asked not cause they randomly did it.

Requlith replied with "Would you blow up a house with people living in it? I hope not You'd blow up an abandoned home though, or at least I would", and I replied with "What's stopping a player from thinking a house is abandoned when it isn't."

Requlith, I've said this multiple times "What if the house isn't abandoned, are you going to waste time and resources on destroying a abandoned house for the lawls?" Of course you would, "Would you blow up a house with people living in it? I hope not You'd blow up an abandoned home though, or at least I would".

Sandwich, my point doesn't revolve whether it was Regulith's house or not, you just lack the ability to comprehend my point.

Master, host a server on your own then you loving idiot.

Can monsters spawn in SMP if you're not useing peaceful or is it the host's decision?
no
Shut the forget up about this already

-giantstupiditysnip-
If I could host my own server, don't you think I would?

Tom

Everyone: stop pretending survival is creative. If you need to give yourself tons of resources just to build a giant masterpiece, you might as well be playing on creative.

If I could host my own server, don't you think I would?
Well, that's your fault.

Everyone: stop pretending survival is creative. If you need to give yourself tons of resources just to build a giant masterpiece, you might as well be playing on creative.
I'm sorry, where does it say that we have to conform to your opinion?