Author Topic: Xphifre: Bigoted Troll  (Read 6916 times)

/support
Finally this guy gets a drama. He is super annoying.

What if was only pretending guys????
What if his plan was to actually make his reputation here even more stuff than it apparently is guys???

on a different note, nice one.

I think xphire is an 11 year old trying to be cool but ends up looking like a jackass
10/100 would get cancer again.

^what is even wrong with those posts?
and wtf is with the shoes one? Did youngest randomly throw it in because you felt like it...?
so i read your essay
I laughed
So how does someone like you get their head that far up their ass? How does it feel?

And you proved his point more by posting this
This is, again, dismissive
You also provided no criticism or counter-argument, so what good does saying "I laughed" do for you
apparently he just doesn't care if he gets drama'd
he's just a sad little display of denial and trolling

OT: /support, because of everything I saw in this thread, holy stuff.

So how does someone like you get their head that far up their ass? How does it feel?

dude, stop assuming that

butt seriously, on topic, you need to stop being such a stuffhead, bro.

it won't do ya any good hanging around here if you're going to keep this blunt stance on everything

dude, stop assuming that

butt seriously, on topic, you need to stop being such a stuffhead, bro.
Pffffhahaha
it won't do ya any good hanging around here if you're going to keep this blunt stance on everything
True. But if I sharpen my stance, I might be called an edgelord

Xphifre is at least 12 or less judging by the way he posts and acts. Dismissive attitude, generally immature, and trying to poorly do damage control when people like Swat bring up legitimate points about him.

lol all I had to do was look at what xphire posted in this topic to see how handicapped he was. that's like damage control to a next level jesus christ lmao.

I would say we should elect xphifre for our secretary of damage control but he's already the incumbent

the guy who made blockland forum simulators is calling out someone for being a troll.

what the forget.

the guy who made blockland forum simulators is calling out someone for being a troll.

what the forget.
Shocking to ya, ain't it?