Author Topic: What do you generally carry?  (Read 12405 times)

Pocket knife, a couple loose dollars, my wallet always with a library card, a pen pencil and eraser, and a book is usually in my hand. 

I can also tell you that I carry the 9mm when I can. 

where do you live? concealed carry is not permitted under 18 here

where do you live? concealed carry is not permitted under 18 here
well, i dont typically do it in public.  But we do walk to the range sometimes, and we stop at the store on the way there.  It was in a holster on my side.

well, i dont typically do it in public.  But we do walk to the range sometimes, and we stop at the store on the way there.  It was in a holster on my side.

This is still open/concealed carry which is illegal without a permit.
What kind of 9mm is it anyway?

1 week supply of emergency marijuana

This made the whole thing funnier. Who the hell would let a 13 year old into a store with a gun?

9mm, uzi, assault rifle, rpg, molotovs. i keep them on the inside of my jacket.

9mm, uzi, assault rifle, rpg, molotovs. i keep them on the inside of my jacket.
* Yndaaa~ cuffs Acid

You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do can and will be used against you in court.

I usually carry my DS around. And my organs, my body, etc.

If I'm travelling, my accute OCD forces me to carry an emergency knife incase of the slight chance that we get into a car crash. I  normally carry my ipod and my phone, and then wear my headphones around my neck. If I plan on buying something, I bring about 15 dollars with me.

If I'm travelling, my accute OCD forces me to carry an emergency knife incase of the slight chance that we get into a car crash.
that's not acute OCD
acute OCD is flipping a lightswitch multiple times to make sure you turn it off thoroughly
acute OCD is putting a static and exact amount of peanut butter on a sandwich every time
acute OCD is making sure that every single object in your house is in the specific position you have assigned it, down to the millimeter

stupid idea to carry a knife of any kind unless you've had knife training.

i can almost guarantee that in a situation where you tried to use it, it'd end up being used on you. and if x person has a knife, it'd still be better to try and escape than pull your own out.
Yes I completely agree, most people think "hey if i have a knife either nobody would mess with me or i could just stab em!" but yeah if you pulled out a knife it is a lot more likely that you will just end up a LOT worse off, like yaknow, bleeding and dead.

I have been around knives a lot, mostly just been fun and interesting things my whole life but I usually just carry one for helpful purposes, knives are loving useful.

Why are so many of you carrying knives?

Do you live in iffy places or what?
Lol 9/10 of these people are suburban.

that's not acute OCD
acute OCD is flipping a lightswitch multiple times to make sure you turn it off thoroughly
acute OCD is putting a static and exact amount of peanut butter on a sandwich every time
acute OCD is making sure that every single object in your house is in the specific position you have assigned it, down to the millimeter
How does one turn off a lightswitch "Thoroughly"?