Author Topic: whoever is harassing my family, quit it  (Read 11535 times)

Alright i just read the topic & posts.

Here is what i have to say.

Okay, first off why the forget would people target your grandparents, other than trying to make things worse? Whoever is doing it, his grandparents did nothing wrong. The friend that is doing this must be very pissed off at jazz or something.
Besides, how did the friend 11 year olds get your grandparents number anyway? They probably arn't that old to know how to loving hack. If you decided to be a handicapped idiot and gave your grandparents number away, talk to them about it or some stuff. Now, all of you friends who are doing this are loving with some elder you don't even know.

We gonna find u

Hide yo kids

hide yo wife

Also jazz, make sure you call 911 if it gets out of hand and get them to your grandparents house.

LOL Why did so many people take me seriously

I was being sarcastic because the above poster said he didn't know Jazz had grandparents, which makes little sense
Actually no I really don't have grandparents. It was the 13th generation and you know, we just thought we'd do what hotels do.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 04:37:20 PM by Mysteroo »

Actually no I really don't have grandparents. It was the 13th generation and you know, we just thought we'd do what hotels do.
Stop it.

There are plenty of ways to identify restricted phone numbers

Do you think the calls might of stopped only because they went to sleep?

Do you think the calls might of stopped only because they went to sleep?
if this was the case I'd think they would of started back up today, and so far to my knowledge it hasn't, so if it stops for a week or so I guess it's done and gone, if it picks back up again I'll worry about authorities

i think its frankie
you know you're the only one who hasn't once taken this thread in a serious manner, i honestly wouldn't doubt it's you

i kinda suspect the guys who go on skype with each other all the time
this might have been addressed already though

Ok, honestly, I just saw this and nobody should do this. This is a douche move.

I can only tell you to:

1. Go to their house, get the caller's number and tell the police.

2. This is equally as effective, but, go their house, take a video with the caller's number in it, and show this to the police.

Either way they cannot refuse to help you. All you need is evidence and they HAVE to try to help you.
And then there might be this...

3. Change your grandparent's home number. This is less effective, but it might also work.

Any way, I hope this works out for you and your grandparents.

If you're so desperate for revenge over something that happened in real life that you need to call an old number and verbally assault the grandparents of the person that's irked you online.. Then there's a good chance you don't need to be going online.

It's probably a group of asshats on Skype.
Most likely dotdot because when they found Wound's number they called him up as well.

Stooping that low is just plain bull. Why would someone harass innocent people? As the others said, I wouldn't harass anyone by phone even if I hated their guts. Hopefully you can find the little stuff doing it and stop the calls.

Best luck to you!

going out on a limb here saying crispy is the one doing it.
he is acting really sarcastic.
wait

what?