Author Topic: Stupid things you get in trouble for at Home  (Read 1945 times)

Post something stupid you get/got in trouble for doing at home.

I got grounded for letting my dog out on the porch, even though the dog stayed there.

my mom treats research like its evil and she goes bezerk.

borrowed my stepmom's super amazing lube (lotion) for fapping one night

forgot to put it back and had a super awkward lecture

...that's reasonable

...that's reasonable

My mom AND dad treats games/music/youtube/internet like they're evil, so I dont know what you're complaining about.

borrowed my stepmom's super amazing lube (lotion) for fapping one night

forgot to put it back and had a super awkward lecture

I don't get what parents think is wrong with fapping.

I don't get what parents think is wrong with fapping.
It actually helps prevent p-spot cancer.

my mom gets in trouble when i dont clean my room :(

my mom gets in trouble when i dont clean my room :(

are you sure?

when i was 13 i got bored and decided to put the toy biplane propeller in my sister's hair

i wasnt allowed to play xbox 360 for one week

My mom is by far my most unreasonable parent when it comes to logic and being specific. Like a couple weeks ago when we were all having a bad day and she asked me to clean the kitchen floor. I walked over to the refrigerator to pick up some boxes to toss them in the garage. She then had a hissy fit because I didn't pick up some plastic bags on the floor first. She never said I had to. When I told her that she was being unreasonable.... Oh heck...

My mom is definitely the most approachable of my parents though. Mainly since she's home more often and knows how to handle things.

when i was 13 i got bored and decided to put the toy biplane propeller in my sister's hair

i wasnt allowed to play xbox 360 for one week
i guess you can say you got xblocked

My mom is by far my most unreasonable parent when it comes to logic and being specific.

Saying 'cunt'. Yes I realize that this is reasonable, it was a joke; thanks for quoting/highlighting me.