Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 322443 times)

grab a hangar drone and slam dunk it into the ground

I fire a gun from a gun at the turret

Turn 173 Results

MicroEDGE stretches his arms out like noodles to grab the remaining Hanger Security Drones, he then slams them both together; causing them to vibrate intensely with a humorous cartoony sound, and dealing 500(-125) physical damage.

AL-22 revives himself through the speedforce as he tears through a fabric in reality itself.

armyman12313 unloads several magazines of bullets into the Hanger Security Drones, inflicting 670(-168) physical damage.

Twix attacks one of the Hanger Security Drones, inflicting 200(-50) physical damage.

Ayebee123 throws the golden wrench down from the station as it re-enters the planets atmosphere. He also slams one of the Hanger Security Drones into the floor, destroying it.

Superfun909 punches the cameras in the last Hanger Security Drone.

Nicepoint grabs the thrusters of the last Hanger Security Drone and tears them off, causing it to hit the floor and de-activate.

Hangar Security Drone
First-Responder

[ D E A D  ]

Laser Defense Turret
Immobile Area Denial

[ D E A D ]

TheMrDoors is dead!

With the drones and turrets defeated, the players are able to progress.

After some time maneuvering through the station, they find themselves nearer to the central control station,
 though there have not yet been any indicators as how to find it. They do find themselves in one of the main corridors which contains several bay doors as well as a storage room.

Copyright where copyright is due.

There are no drones to pose any threat, but that could change at any time. Do you want to try getting into the storage room? If not progression to the control room should be faster. Plus it is likely you will come under attack if you try to go into storage.

ENTER?
a vote has been made.

what are benefits of going into the storage

alright then i say no
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 03:21:15 AM by TableSalt »

It could contain anything, it's a matter of risk vs reward and the reward is entirely unknown.

if the storage room is ignored, we'll be moving on to the next area: The main executive hallway which is just before the control room.

Am I already there? Or am I already there? The choice is yours to decide!

let's head in and hope for research

General vote is 'Yes'. The storage room will be entered.

expect an update soon.

The group enters the storage room, being greeted with numerous large containers.
Each one containing various robot parts, though for what you cannot say.

Perhaps these could be put to use.

What will you do with the parts?