Author Topic: Ron Paul Exposed As White Supremacist By Anonymous  (Read 13642 times)

You're directly attacking his post without backing yourself up here

You're a friend.

if all this were true, why isn't it in the news?

they hate ron paul, this would be a really juicy story for them to finally get rid of him once and for all

also, "Anonymous is not known for hoaxes" You're kidding me right? anyone can be Anonymous, and make up anything they please

It's business. That is american politics in a nutshell. You live in a crooked country owned by the super-rich. Why bother moping? Just buy your loving Old Spice body spray and watch FOX News like a good boy.

If we were REALLY choosing the presidential candidate, don't you think every candidate would get equal ammount of media time/coverage?

and if ron paul were crazy, then it would be as simple as the people voting for someone else?

the media ignores ron paul because they don't want him to win, and know hes the one everybody likes

again, if ron paul were crazy, does the media have the right to simply block him out rather than allow him to make himself look like a fool and simply fail?

they're basicly choosing for us at this point

It's almost like they focus on the candidates people actually support in more than small numbers. Ron Paul got 7% of the Florida primary votes. Why should the media care? Oh right, because he's Doctor Saint-Paul who'll save (white) America from those leeching minorities and cigarettes.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:15:34 PM by Inv3rted »

You are undeniably a friend.

ron paul 2012!!!!

he wants to get rid of black people!

AND build a wall around mexicins

he wants to get rid of black people!
and where does he say this?

AND build a wall around mexicins
No, he wants to get rid of the benefits they have over us here

why should they get free health care and we don't?

How is it funny?
I find his lack of argument funny, and how instead he chooses to call me a friend over providing any reason as to why he disagrees with the post I quoted

Anything to knock the competition down I suppose..

Somehow, I doubt a White Supremacist could even make his way into any type of qualifying office to be in the slot he is now. They run candidates through extensive background checks, and if they came up with nothing, then I see this as more stuff flinging.

Good work I guess..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:45:44 PM by Mr.Noßody »

and where does he say this?

isnt it obvious?! black ppl are alredy anoying (hence; you, scrub!!)

No, he wants to get rid of the benefits they have over us here

yea and they shold be sent bac to mexico in a pickup truck!!

That is the most handicapped thing I have ever read. Seriously, you are loving stupid as hell. Have you ever, and I mean ever had a US history lesson? Do you think that black people wanted to live in the south? Do you think it's so easy to up and move somewhere? If it is: get the forget out.
This isn't the 1700s. If you want to relocate you don't have to break your chains and hop in the back of a horse and buggy for a 3 day trip across the Mason-Dixon line.

Please, take that post I wrote and systematically evaluate it. I'm curious what I said that's so loving handicapped.

send the africans to mexico

yea and they shold be sent bac to mexico in a pickup truck!!
Minorities come over here because they get these benefits

if these benefits didn't exist, then they would not be here in the first place

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tZDdWf3fIg

this debate lasted one hour, Ron Paul got a total of 89 seconds

All of Rex's replies are just "ur so dumb" "friend" "bitch ass friend mofo doesnt kno wat he tlkin abut"

He never actually makes points