9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 533021 times)

so uh

skyrim workshop

ow do i do it

yeah I don't know where he got the idea that you need to kill him to get that stuff. I was able to get it when i first went to the temple.
I didn't say that.

loving seriously

i thought

they all said

i was so

wow
forget

They said they put in the ability to work with the Workshop in Skyrim, and they will put up Skyrim Workshop once they're done doing final adjustments. Besides that, are they preloading mods onto this? The preview video showed lists of mods, but was that just for example and at first there will be literally zero mods on it?

loving unbelievable. First, Dovahkiin hideout screwed up my levels. Now, it's stopped the menu from loading any text. Including the music and smoke. AKA, it loving destroyed my damn game. I really wish I could just go back in time and loving return to the skyrim I used to have.

loving unbelievable. First, Dovahkiin hideout screwed up my levels. Now, it's stopped the menu from loading any text. Including the music and smoke. AKA, it loving destroyed my damn game. I really wish I could just go back in time and loving return to the skyrim I used to have.
dude

calm down

dude

calm down
$60 and 126 hours of progress, gone, by some bad coding in the blink of a loving eye.

calm down right

This is one reason why mods aren't always the pros of PC Skyrim.

$60 and 126 hours of progress, gone, by some bad coding in the blink of a loving eye.

calm down right

>stop installing stuffty mods
>stop playing so much
>?????
>profit

>stop playing so much
>?????
>profit
It just happens to be the 2cnd highest rated mod on skyrimnexus. It was also the first, and the last, mod I will ever install.

>stop playing so much
I'm usually stuck at a reform bootcamp the majority of my week, so the little time I get on weekends to be at home is usually spent on skyrim.

Annnnnnnnnnd forget Skyrim. While trying to disencumber, I suddenly couldn't select certain items on my list. I tried using Steam overlay to go in and out of the game thinking that might fix it, but the game locks up on itself. I tried closing everything, including Steam itself through task manager, but the whole game wouldn't respond. forget it, I'm not playing Skyrim for a while now. It's one of those moments where you're so discouraged by losing over half a dungeon's worth a progress in breaking all kinds of locks, even Master, without a single Lockpicking perk, not to mention everything else you've done, and now it's all gone. So again, forget it.
My strategy is to keep two non-auto saves going. And save over the oldest after nearly anything important such as breaking a hard lock or killing a difficult enemy. That way if the game crashes, even in the middle of a save, I don't lose any important progress.

Why use mods in the first place?