Author Topic: What's high-school like?  (Read 11126 times)

Seriously, what's it like. There's only one thing I know:
Bein' a freshman is totally fresh man, ditch class, punch bullies, throw 'em in a trash can!

nothing like the movies
its basically the same thing as junior high except more people and you switch classes

just skip class, smoke weed every day and do everything else the cool kids are doing and you'll end up fine

yeah it's not very different, might be more people, really all depends on your area. don't be naive about anything, though. don't think people change because they should be more "mature". the older these idiots get, the greater their threat. people like to steal and fight in high school. i'm sure in college it gets better, since college is pretty much what separates the crowd in high school...

It is fantastic, much better than middle school.

its too fast

and the freshman are dwarves (coming from a sophomore)

It's what you make it, honestly

You can be a social outcast and hate it, or make friends and have fun, it's up to you

its more obvious if you are stupid because the grade gap is now 4 to be sharing classes with.
its not cool to be in some prealgebra in your senior year.
unless you just like those budding freshman girls xd

i'm betting $100,000 that the op is referencing smosh.
i swear to god it has to be isn't it?

Freshmen year is a huge learning experience
At the end of the year you're a lot better of a person socially which is a very good thing.

just skip class, smoke weed every day and do everything else the cool kids are doing and you'll end up fine

yeah it's not very different, might be more people, really all depends on your area. don't be naive about anything, though. don't think people change because they should be more "mature". the older these idiots get, the greater their threat. people like to steal and fight in high school. i'm sure in college it gets better, since college is pretty much what separates the crowd in high school...
Do kids kill each other over their books? I'm just kidding, but are they excessively violent to each other?

i'm betting $100,000 that the op is referencing smosh.
i swear to god it has to be isn't it?
I heard that line from a friend, I didn't know it was Smosh. I hate Smosh, anyway.

ur gonna get beat up for lunch money literally every day
be ready