Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17628 times)

Why? Because he does drugs?
No I never said that, OP is stupid because he is melting and inhaling plastic.

No I never said that, OP is stupid because he is melting and inhaling plastic.
Tin foil bowl shows he's not inhaling plastic but instead harsh chemicals released from heated tinfoil.

Hurray!

Why cant people just go down to the HomeDepot or wahtever and buy a small pipe pieces :/

Why cant people just go down to the HomeDepot or wahtever and buy a small pipe pieces :/
1. Don't Have Car and aren't close enough to walk
2. It's fun making homemade one
3. Homemade ones are dispensable in case of emergencies.

1. Don't Have Car and aren't close enough to walk - TAXIIIII
2. It's fun making homemade one - Yes, I would to, I jut meant for the bowl.
3. Homemade ones are dispensable in case of emergencies. - The bowl is hidable.

Okay.

I don't give a stuff about what the government says about it.
I don't give a stuff if you think it's 'not bad for you'.

That is not the issue.

The issue is you, as the drug user.

You're resorting to inhaling chemicals (NOT SAYING DANGEROUS OR UNHEALTHY) in order to make yourself happy.

Pretty loving low and weak.

Okay.

That is not the issue.

You're resorting to inhaling chemicals (NOT SAYING DANGEROUS OR UNHEALTHY) in order to make yourself happy.

And it gets sad once you realize that it's killing them, not just physically but mentally, smoking marijuana can lead to anxiety and frustration later in life.

That is potentially just as dangerous. You have to watch out for what parts are galvanized.

And it gets sad once you realize that it's killing them, not just physically but mentally, smoking marijuana can lead to anxiety and frustration later in life.
I know many stoners for a long time and none of them have anxiety.

And don't doctors use cannabis for treating anxiety?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:40:15 AM by brickybob »

I know many stoners for a long time and none of them have anxiety.

And don't doctors use cannabis for treating anxiety?
In some places, yes,  but it's not used for treating people who didn't have anxiety in the first place.

Okay.

That is not the issue.

Pretty loving low and weak, eh?

Kind of like talking down to people because of their person life choices because they aren't the same as yours? Even going as far as to call them a problem, goddamn you are one very ignorant pretentious forget.

Seriously shut the forget up and go away, I don't mind if someone doesn't agree with drug use. When they go as far as to insult people for their own personal choices, that's something I can't stand by and watch.

You tool, why don't you post this stuff on the "I'm sooooo drunkool kids klubk" threads?

haha hypocrisy

"go insult someone who drinks alcohol but DONT INSULT POTHEADS"

I smoked because I was watching the Walking Dead with friends. It was a novel experience and I enjoyed it. I do not have any intents on doing it again because: a) I don't see the point, b) I fear damage to my lungs, and c) I don't want THC in my body in case I have to do drugtests in the near future.

This was my third time smoking. I opted into it. Am I pretty loving low and weak, or did I simply try to have a good time?

What about the girl I was smoking with? She has massive anxiety issues that pot helps with. Is she subhuman, low and weak, or just self-medicating? When I get tired, I take melatonin -- which is found naturally in the brain to trigger sleepiness. When she gets really super anxious, she takes a hit. Maybe not the best of coping mechanisms, but I don't think Melatonin makes me low and weak because I suck down caffeine throughout the day to help stay focused and as a result have trouble going to bed.

I'm sorry, but you not smoking does not make you an angel. It does not make you special. You are not better than anyone that does smoke. You are just another person with different interests and view points. There's no use getting upset because other people enjoy themselves in different ways than you do.