Author Topic: Wtf Teen have taken it too damn far.  (Read 6943 times)

No I've seen it all, I loving hate it.

I hate it so much I made a fake account "Giving out" iphones and when they clicked the link I gave them later I made their account into a mess, deleting pictures, un-friending and posting mean stuff on their freinds walls.

That's how stupid people get on there, jackasses can't tell a real site from a fake one.
Making a fake site is easy anyways.

I hope I didn't break any rules by posting this.

User was banned for this post

No I've seen it all, I loving hate it.

I hate it so much I made a fake account "Giving out" iphones and when they clicked the link I gave them later I made their account into a mess, deleting pictures, un-friending and posting mean stuff on their freinds walls.

That's how stupid people get on there, jackasses can't tell a real site from a fake one.
Making a fake site is easy anyways.

I hope I didn't break any rules by posting this.

User was banned for this post

holy stuff dude

hating facebook because of some of the people on it is silly, especially considering you just need to friend the right people - youre not exposed to every single person on there if i under stand how it works
if you hate facebook because of the layout, or you think it doesnt give you much privacy, or something like that that has to do with the actual site thats more reasonable
the same applies to any sort of social site that only shows content from people you follow/friend/etc, if you have to see everything posted by everyone(ie forums or imageboards) and most
of the community is bad then its reasonable to be upset about it

In my opinion facebook is sooooo old.
I'm probably gonna make a new site like this, but more modern.

In my opinion facebook is sooooo old.
I'm probably gonna make a new site like this, but more modern.
im sorry but you are really dumb