Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Megathread - Rest in Peace  (Read 107318 times)

I want to visit a town can some one host?
speeaking of hosting: for some reason when I try to host it says "an error has occured, please try again later"
no error code and nothing on google about it.
What do I do? :C
i can join people just fine.

I might go get this game today, along with a 3DS.

I got some money for graduation and a few old games and systems to trade in which will go towards a 3DS

I might go get this game today, along with a 3DS.

I got some money for graduation and a few old games and systems to trade in which will go towards a 3DS
get the animal crossing poptart. It's worth.

Ew gross that thing looks horrible

Ew gross that thing looks horrible
it's cute and unique.
but yeah, get an XL. and don't buy limited ed. I regret getting the Zelda one, I'm just trying to keep it in great condition so I can sell it later.

speeaking of hosting: for some reason when I try to host it says "an error has occured, please try again later"
no error code and nothing on google about it.
What do I do? :C
i can join people just fine.
pls help

Already completed 50% of my fishing encyclopedia on the third day, no time travelling

I really wish the game didn't basically shut down at 11pm though, I need to get the ability to enact the Night Owl rule ASAP

>Gets invitation to kill people

>Accepts excitedly
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:59:49 PM by 16-Bit »

im getting this on thursday B) (newleaf obviously)
i am thoroughly excited

Damn it. I didn't have enough money to buy the 3DS when I went to gamestop today

Sadfaec.

Already completed 50% of my fishing encyclopedia on the third day, no time travelling

I really wish the game didn't basically shut down at 11pm though, I need to get the ability to enact the Night Owl rule ASAP
I got that the first day.

getting it friday, can't wait