Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2208797 times)

donald Annoying Orange is mean he didnt respond to my email

-Image redacted because of Imgur TOS- bitcoin dropped 1k in one day
good
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 03:01:07 PM by Master Matthew² »

Hey I Had 1k Bit Coin And I Dont Appreciate The Loss In Bitcoin Price !!

Imagine having a brain and thinking anything anyone says or hears on the internet would change their opinion.

just because you entrench yourself in all your stuffty beliefs doesn't mean everyone does, believe it or not

just because you entrench yourself in all your stuffty beliefs doesn't mean everyone does, believe it or not
i never got this kind of thinking: "if you change your beliefs ur a dummy and a stuffty person!!!11!"

it just means I adapt and acknowledge when i'm wrong and LEARN

i never got this kind of thinking: "if you change your beliefs ur a dummy and a stuffty person!!!11!"

He's applying his own internal logic on everyone else, that's pretty much it.

I'm down to humor people's opinion and even change my own views if their piece makes enough sense, so long as it isn't riddled with personal attacks and childish sleights. Unfortunately this isn't the case with Corderlain or Deus Ex's posts.

Their only response to this is going to be a daft "And you don't?!" response because ultimately they don't offer anything beyond bombastic remarks and reactionary views

donald Annoying Orange is mean he didnt respond to my email
marco rubio responded to mine about the fcc

it just means I adapt and acknowledge when i'm wrong and LEARN

That's not what he said at all you handicap

He's saying people aren't swayed by piss-taking bullstuff on internet forums

No one is here to actually debate anything they just want their beliefs validated and their richards jerked by whatever forumer agrees with them

And those are the ones that aren't just trolling

No one is here to actually debate anything they just want their beliefs validated and their richards jerked by whatever forumer agrees with them

so which one of these were you doing :v

Imagine having a brain and thinking
understandably pretty difficult for you

That's not what he said at all you handicap

He's saying people aren't swayed by piss-taking bullstuff on internet forums

he said "the internet" which is pretty general to me

he never narrowed down "piss-taking bullstuff on internet forums"

if he wanted me to interpret it that way maybe he should of worded it like you said, but no he made a general statement.

now stop fighting fights for others using words they never said because you want your
beliefs validated and their richards jerked by whatever forumer agrees with
you

Thanks everyone for proving you're all disagreeable friends.

<3

Imagine having a brain and thinking anything anyone says or hears on the internet would change their opinion.
not everyone is as close minded as you bro

xD