Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 54326 times)

russia withdraws from european politics and bolsters east slavic nationalism

France demands Mexico to stop interfering with the French blockade, warning them of a higher cost of continuation.

The French watch the battle in case they try to attack Mexican soil.

"ok"

the war machine

The Mexican military dedicates 200,000 soldiers to the war with the Confederates while they keep the other military back in case France attacks or the Conservatives rise again.
Mexico begins moving their armies across the Rio Grande into Tejas, and begin assault with the guarding Confederate forces.

Mexican fleets stay away from the French fleets, prepared to flank or assault in the case that they attack a city. As well in the meanwhile, the Mexicans ground transport munitions to California.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:08:48 PM by mattsos »

"ok"

the war machine

The Mexican military dedicates 1,500,000 soldiers to the war with the Confederates while they keep the other military back in case France attacks or the Conservatives rise again.
Mexico begins moving their armies across the Rio Grande into Tejas, and begin assault with the guarding Confederate forces.

Mexican fleets stay away from the French fleets, prepared to flank or assault in the case that they attack a city. As well in the meanwhile, the Mexicans ground transport munitions to California.
"very well"

France officially declares war onto Mexico. The fleet around Mexico begins to attack the opposing fleet for landing troops around the coast of Tampico. The attacking of the fleets make it impossible to flank the landing troops, and so they make landfall with unknown resistance.

Although France is trying to stay out of the Civil War, they are trying to keep Mexico out.

At home, the military is increased to appeal to the cost of the war with Mexico.

Austria is called to assist in this war.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 02:08:09 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

We request France to stay out.

"very well"

France officially declares war onto Mexico. The fleet around Mexico begins to attack the opposing fleet for landing troops around the coast of Tampico. The attacking of the fleets make it impossible to flank the landing troops, and so they make landfall with unknown resistance.

A concentrated force is located on the Eastern Coast- on total there is about 35,000 soldiers around the entire eastern coast of Mexico. In Tampico, there is around 1,300 soldiers in the geographical area. On the news of the French arrival, the soldiers march to battle in Tampico.

lol whoops, fixed the amount of designated troops in the CSA. sorry about that
also found out something particularly interesting; if you looked up French intervention in Mexico, the wikipedia summary will have a image of a polandball comik

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:17:35 PM by mattsos »

An offer is sent to France asking if they want naval support and weapons trade.

If it will solve this problem, I'll refuse outside military support.

i would like my debts repaid too thanks mexico <3

If it will solve this problem, I'll refuse outside military support.
This helps.

We request France to stay out.
I'm trying my best to get Mexico out, not trying to be in the problem.

An offer is sent to France asking if they want naval support and weapons trade.
The offer is accepted.

The offer is accepted.
Spanish ships that aren't currently being used to blockade or protect against Morocco are sent to assist France's fleet.

A concentrated force is located on the Eastern Coast- on total there is about 35,000 soldiers around the entire eastern coast of Mexico. In Tampico, there is around 1,300 soldiers in the geographical area. On the news of the French arrival, the soldiers march to battle in Tampico.
Upon landing, the units begin to spread out, soon encompassing the entire city. Then, they put down defenses all around the city to fend off the oncoming 1,300

also increase conscription another 9%.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 05:12:45 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

brazil looks north, "mexico, france what the hell."

brazil embargoes france. please stop beating up my trade partner.

brazil lowers educational funding even further, boosting military funding

brazil looks over to portugal, "hey dad everyone's crazy wanna be allies?"

in response to rising world tension, russian conscription is raised to 2.5%

portugal assesses the situation in the americas and denounces france and spain

portugal sends more colonists to africa

brazil looks over to portugal, "hey dad everyone's crazy wanna be allies?"
portugal definitely do

portugal looks over its policies again and decides to only send supply support to the north, it pulls its navy back
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:40:45 PM by Maxwell. »

Monroe Doctrine, you buttwipes. Stay out of my business. Go colonize Patagonia.