Poll

Do you (even if you already are/have)...

Wish you could be homeschooled?
Wish you could go to a private/public school?
Not care either way?
Want to drop out of school?
Want to play Blockland until the day you die?

Author Topic: What Do You Think About Homeschoolers?  (Read 6215 times)

Honestly I loved public school.

Wow, what a clever and witty insult that was. It even had a totally solid basis that can't be refuted.
A joke, it was a joke. Either vote for the obvious or don't vote at all. Make your own, simple decision by yourself.

A joke, it was a joke. Either vote for the obvious or don't vote at all. Make your own, simple decision by yourself.
how can you vote for the obvious if there's no option for it

Pretty silly to shelter your child like that.

Pretty silly to shelter your child like that.
Yeah, it doesn't work anyway, I knew all about love and all the cuss words by the time I was around 10.

A lot of public schoolers basically just don't understand the benefits. I'm not saying this for everyone though. A lot of kids became successful through public schooling.
It's simply easy for some to make sweeping generalizations and feed on stereotypes.

You will have your good Homeschoolers and your bad homeschoolers. It either makes you socially awkward or more socially desirable. School isn't just about being social though and many forget that.

Honestly I loved public school.
this

even though im still in high school, 9th-11th grade have been the best school years so far. i would say elementary school was best but those years are best by default so they dont count

Are you illiterate? There is no option for what I should vote for. Thus, my post. Holy crap.

Are you illiterate? There is no option for what I should vote for. Thus, my post. Holy crap.
If you wish to be homeschooled, vote for that. If you wish to be publicly schooled, vote for that. If you wouldn't care either way, vote for that. If you hate school or want to drop out and get a job, vote for that. It is really that simple. Or you can pack your bags and drive off into the sunset, without a trace

If you wish to be homeschooled, vote for that. If you wish to be publicly schooled, vote for that. If you wouldn't care either way, vote for that. If you hate school or want to drop out and get a job, vote for that. It is really that simple. Or you can pack your bags and drive off into the sunset, without a trace
you phrase it as if we're window shopping for education

i voted "wish you could be homeschooled" but i actually am homeschooled

case in point

Yeah, that's fine. Even if you already are you can still vote for that

The other options imply that you are already in the other situation.
Thank goodness you'll be getting an actual education soon.