Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5934064 times)

I heard about FTB and decided to try it. Chose monster and i became overwhelmed quickly. Haven't tried anything else in FTB.
well
i recommend Horizons, a good pack with some relatively unknown mods as well as a few of the essentials (tinker's, thermal, etc.). i've been playing it for months. :)
if you do decide to try it again, which i highly recommend. not liking monster and not trying any other ftb packs is like trying a naga jalokia and hating all spicy food forever.

well if you do decide to try it again, which i highly recommend. not liking monster and not trying any other ftb packs is like trying a naga jalokia and hating all spicy food forever.
Ill keep that in  mind when im in a minecraft mood again. I think my opinion also came from playing minecraft a bit too much. Happens to any game i play.

You guys should get and play Blood and Bones.

Then you would have really made it.

I found a server that's like basically a MMoRPG for Minecraft
theres parties in it too so we could totally team up and do stuff

would anyone here care for it?

I found a server that's like basically a MMoRPG for Minecraft
theres parties in it too so we could totally team up and do stuff

would anyone here care for it?
If it's DungeonRealms then nty.

Jesus christ every yogscast member has been making new series for the past 6 months
I was able to watch them all in one day but now it's impossible, I haven't watched a single video from one of them since then
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:21:35 PM by Maxwell. »

Jesus christ every yogscast member has been making new series for the past 6 months
I was able to watch them all in one day but now it's impossible, I haven't watched a single video from one of them since then
I unsubscribed from all of them today simply because they stopped doing interesting series. I loved the Voltz and Tekkit ones they did.

I unsubscribed from all of them today simply because they stopped doing interesting series. I loved the Voltz and Tekkit ones they did.
i'd personally disagree cus i think they're doin some p cool stuff right now. yogscast complete pack has like nearly anything you would want
but voltz and tekkit were defo nice ones

I'm a bit hesitant to put my horizons server up here without a whitelist. Plus I'm also going to need dedicated ops because I'm offline most of the time.

I'm a bit hesitant to put my horizons server up here without a whitelist. Plus I'm also going to need dedicated ops because I'm offline most of the time.
!!!!!!!!!!!
i will op for that server so hard. horizons is all i play, i know basically all of it.

i'm having lag spikes problem

CPU: amd athlon 64 X2 5000+
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT
Ram: 2gb

your entire computer is pretty sub-par, so there's not really anything you can do about it. optifine will probably help, but if you're already using that, you're just outta luck I guess

your entire computer is pretty sub-par, so there's not really anything you can do about it. optifine will probably help, but if you're already using that, you're just outta luck I guess
optifine for 1.8 isn't released yet