Author Topic: Aidan's "The Mountains"  (Read 1864 times)

I made a map, please rate. i will also release if somebody tells me how to convert a map into a downloadable file, heres the pic.

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:09:56 AM by Nicole »

Simple texture change. 1/10 1 for effort

Why, oh why is the joker beating the hell out of poor Warren?!  :panda:

-.- its my first map i dont know how to use mission editor that much, if you guys are getting pissy about it and saying this is so easy, Why havent you done it yet?

-.- its my first map i dont know how to use mission editor that much, if you guys are getting pissy about it and saying this is so easy, Why havent you done it yet?

Because we'd rather not get flamed into the next dimension.

i personally like it, sure its easy, but hey sometimes easy is good.

seven nation army is a perfect example.

I did.

lol nice peaceful.. i dont use map editor.. =\ i dont want to make maps.. but that hills thing looks decent

1/10.

-3: the textures.

-3: wrong section.

-3: you used the slope's terraform.

+1: you deleted the snow.

1/10.

-3: the textures.

-3: wrong section.

-3: you used the slope's terraform.

+1: you deleted the snow.

Do you even know what Terraform is?

off topic: HOLY SHI$ WAR NICE MAP YA made
on topic: for trying to make a map for your first time  anyway its a good map for a beginner.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 08:45:54 AM by killer21324 »

off topic: HOLY SHI$ WAR NICE MAP YA made
on topic: for trying to make a map for your first time  anyway its a good map for a beginner.

all he did was change the texture.

all he did was change the texture.
i know -.- im not good enough to make the texture smooth enough yet to actually flatten it out and reterrain