Author Topic: Forums rid of most morons :D  (Read 50134 times)

I pray to god he never has kids, can you imagine walking in on your dad fapping to 6 year old boys?

...but his kids would be the 6 year old boys

I'm going to bed. In the morning I have to meet up with family and help install insulation in the attic, then I'm off to work.

If I do happen to be banned by the time I get back, do know this is my final appearance. Adieu.

20.00$ worth of time on the forums and you've pretty much already wasted it.

Was it worth it?
I didn't buy this key to post on the forums, so in the sense that it was an unexpected gain, absolutely.

He doesnt have feelings. Im sure if he had a child and someone said tha tabout his own flesh and blood he would be ready to kill someone.
But then again. He doesnt know what love is.
I now feel sad for you Iban.
Your pitiful.
You're a disgusting, broken person and you only tolerate Bisjac and his obnoxious personality only because you know you will never do better than him. You have a rape and abuse special interest because you think you deserve it, and you do.

I have nothing more to say to you.

Seriously you guys. Dont even go there. Thats enough. Just leave him and stocking in their forgeted up world. Im dont with this thread.
If someone is going to be that cruel and emotionless. I have no business with them.
I have much more pride than that. Im going to be the much bigger person and walk away.
12:15 AM - … …CrCIA: youve already won in everyone's eyes
Shes right. I won.
I wont ever lower to Ibans level.

Iban there's this thing called not being an starfish

you can still take cheapshots at people .. but it .. doesn't involve being an starfish

if you really want to fit in, try it sometime! it's free!

also stokin add me on steam u fat nigr I KNO U READING THIS

dating advice from iban guys. write it down, he leads by example lol

I'm going to bed. In the morning I have to meet up with family and help install insulation in the attic, then I'm off to work.
Adios.

Hopefully whatever online community you pop up in next will entertain the idea of burning people's children in response to online arguments.

12:15 AM - … …CrCIA: youve already won in everyone's eyes
Because she's right.

Female, girlfriend of Bisjac, versus me. I didn't have a good reputation to begin with.

Adios.

Hopefully whatever online community you pop up in next will entertain the idea of burning people's children in response to online arguments.
It does. I go to a gaming server and I basically rant in the microphone for an hour while everyone freaks out. It's great fun.

If I do happen to be banned by the time I get back, do know this is my final appearance. Adieu.

you can't say this and then continue talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFrQH5xa-Y

Night everyone, in the event I for some reason wind up banned in the morning. Night love yous.

you can't say this and then continue talking
It's an addiction, I'm sorry.  :panda:

For serious, goodnight ya'll.

iban and stocking deserve each other.

sulfaty master plan. sulfat add stoking on steam and steal from communist russian baby burner.

everybody wins! except for me. that's actually like digging a hole and then digging a hole more.

Stocking is banned

For something Lord Tony can do freely all the time

???

I didn't buy this key to post on the forums, so in the sense that it was an unexpected gain, absolutely.

You're a disgusting, broken person and you only tolerate Bisjac and his obnoxious personality only because you know you will never do better than him. You have a rape and abuse special interest because you think you deserve it, and you do.

I have nothing more to say to you.
Holy stuff Iban why so angry at ATKitton?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 05:11:07 AM by Supersylox »

holly!

I'm late :|

Lizzy got band :(

stoking got baned eiyup •,..,-