Author Topic: What bra size is Samus?  (Read 14698 times)

for serious, her tits look so much bigger in zero suit mode. maybe she has like, a tit compressor or something.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:08:35 AM by RedGajin »

I loled when I saw Tit compressor

sounds painful to say the least

if I was one of the ladytypes i wouldnt want my bald twins to be squished b'tween my spacesuit and ribcage

she has to at least be D's.

WELCOME TO THE BLOCKLAND FORUMS.
Also, I wouldn't imagine that bras would be in use in the future, mostly due to space femimism.

Also, I wouldn't imagine that bras would be in use in the future, mostly due to space femimism.
loving lol

carolcat will give you the deets.

lol @ the moral of that comic

[im g]http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=152029;type=avatar[/img]

[im g]http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/551[/img]
can you please tell me what this has too do with samus's tits.
ok , then her size if she WAS wearing a bra.
c'mon guys, i need some answers here.

-.- Shame has been brought down upon Samus ; ;
Its the ass kicking thats important. Not the bra size.

says the woman
 :cookieMonster:

Ever seen that Futurama episode when Hermes is at the Olympics and he wears that limbo suit that takes his belly fat and distributes it evenly throughout his body or something? Well that's pretty much what Samus's suit is like. If you listen very closely when she runs you can hear squishing coming from her feet.

her ass is pretty fine too, i would agree.
Ever seen that Futurama episode when Hermes is at the Olympics and he wears that limbo suit that takes his belly fat and distributes it evenly throughout his body or something? Well that's pretty much what Samus's suit is like. If you listen very closely when she runs you can hear squishing coming from her feet.
i hear clanking sounds when she runs.