Author Topic: Gay Man Pulled From Home, Beaten By NYPD Officers Yelling “friend”  (Read 8708 times)

I bet MoltenKitten was one of those cops.

are you for real? where did i say that cops doing their jobs should be news worthy? i was just saying that people seem to forget that there ARE cops doing their jobs, simply because its not on the news. the general public are loving idiots. what the public DOES see is the one sided part of the news and think that everything they here there applies to all cops. it doesn't.
listen, people. the reason theres so many cop stories like this is because the stories of police doing good things doesnt sell as well as the stories of police violence. the media filters that out to make money.
"selling well" implies that they are newsworthy, just that news shows don't show that because "no money."

They do?
No, but are we gonna wait around until they do?!

I say, we tip something over!

and this is why i hate the USA at points
at this rate it isn't gonna be points

IT'S LITERALLY ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

To anyone who enters the thread issuing blanket statements on police as their opening post. Please leave.

are you for real? where did i say that cops doing their jobs should be news worthy? i was just saying that people seem to forget that there ARE cops doing their jobs, simply because its not on the news. the general public are loving idiots. what the public DOES see is the one sided part of the news and think that everything they here there applies to all cops. it doesn't.
I'll agree with you that the general public is made of loving idiots, but the truth is that there would be little or no justice in these cases without public outcry. It's necessary to ensure incidents like these are dealt with quickly and fairly, and without public pressure there's no way for that to happen.

I'll agree with you that the general public is made of loving idiots, but the truth is that there would be little or no justice in these cases without public outcry. It's necessary to ensure incidents like these are dealt with quickly and fairly, and without public pressure there's no way for that to happen.
oh my loving god are you kidding me? this is new york. these people are going to lose their jobs and then some.

that's not very nice of them

listen, people. the reason theres so many cop stories like this is because the stories of police doing good things doesnt sell as well as the stories of police violence. the media filters that out to make money.
"JFK met lots of nice people throughout his life, so why do we gotta hear about the one guy who shot him in the head? loving media"

Dis is not gun be good
I'm out

oh my loving god are you kidding me? this is new york. these people are going to lose their jobs and then some.
I live in New York, police officers have barged down a man's door and forcibly committed him in a mental institution for 3 days, for investigating police corruption. There has been no punishment for the police officers involved in this case. So yeah, public outrage is required to get stuff done.

Anyways I don't think this is a case of police brutality. Anyone who believes so is probably an idiot.

Saw that edit, ninjaroo